3.6 - Dress

Dress - Taylor Swift
"There is an indentation in the shape of you
Only bought this dress so you could take it off"

Dress - Taylor Swift "There is an indentation in the shape of youOnly bought this dress so you could take it off"

*smut*
(Aurora's pov)

The sound of Taylor Swifts most recent album '1989' is coming from my record player as I apply my finishing touches to my makeup.

I get help but feel a new sense of excitement as I think about the date. No man has ever been instant about taking me on a date. Well Loki's different because he's a god, for one. But he actually wanted to, I didn't have to suggest it.
The thing about Loki is he doesn't hesitate to make me feel special.

But now theres a small part of me that feel incredibly guilty, for a number of reasons.
I feel awful keeping the fact that not only is Loki alive but the fact that I'm dating him from everyone else. I can't imagine how other the Avengers would react.

And now my past is catching up to me. No one knows the truth, to everyone's knowledge I'm just a 28 year old witch who started working as an agent for S.H.I.E.L.D.

I snap my self out of my thoughts as I finished applying my mascara. I take a step back, looking at my self in the mirror.

My long blond hair is slightly curled, my dress snug around me, showing off my curves. I also have on a pair of black heels. Underneath the dress I have on the dark green lingerie I picked out. 

"Aurora." I hear Lokis voice call out from my room though the sound of the music.

I swing open my bathroom door to see Loki standing in the middle of my room, wearing his usual all back suit, in his hand he has a bouquet of daisies. But his hair is no longer long, nor black. Instead it is short and blond.

He snaps his head towards me when he notices the door open. His eyes grow wide when he see me, then he presides to trail his gaze down to my chest.

"Don't you look handsome." I smirk at the god

"But what did you do to your hair?" I add

His eyes snap back up to my face and he slowly makes his way over to me, wrapping his one free arm around my waist.

"Do you not like it?" He jests

I reach my hand up and touch his hair. Still in shock. Is this permeant ?

"Don't worry love, it's not permanent." He assures

My heart flutters at the nick name, but damn him for reading my mind.

"And you look absolutely ravishing." Loki adds