3.5 - Material Girl

Material Girl - Madonna 
"Experience has made me rich
And now they're after me

(Aurora's pov)
(2 weeks later)

I've never felt more paranoid in my life. Every corner I turn, every breath I breathe I feel like I'm being watched. Right now the Darkhold is hidden in a magic locked box at the top of my closet. Yet I feel as it's too exposed.

I know Loki is picking up on something happening. I don't doubt if I can feel his feelings he can feel mine. But I've noticed he has been hovering around me more. Watching me more closely, carefully. Tip toeing around almost like one wrong move and I will shatter like glass.

"Darling?" Lokis voice snaps me from my thoughts

"Hm?" I hum as lift my head of his shoulder to look at him

Loki lifts his gaze away from his book and looks at me. His eyes gazing into mine with a soft look in them.
"Would you like to go on a date?" He says the last part with some visible confusion.

I furrow my brows at his statement. We haven't really gone out in public other then our trip to Paris. Partly because we are enjoying our time just the two of us. But also because of Loki's reputation to the rest of Earth.

"A date? Why?" I ask

Loki furrows his brows "I thought that was something most Midgardians enjoyed." He states

"Do you think that would be a good idea?" I question. Unsure how we would handle it, especially because of the worlds new fascination with The Avengers. No doubt if I'm see out in a date with a man their would be questions from the press and my friends.

He must of had a boost of confidence because a smirk grows onto Lokis face, he leans towards me.
"I think it's a marvelous idea." He states confidently

He must notice my unsure look on my face because he continues

"Darling, we're going."

I open my mouth to protest but he holds a long finger to my lips, quieting me.

"I have everything planned out, don't worry pet." He continued

I roll my eyes at the gods nickname and statement. The last time he had everything planned out, his plan was to fake his death.

"Fine" I huff, trying to seem unimpressed but failing as a small smile creeps it's way onto my face. Maybe this will get the Darkhold off my mind for a few hours.

Loki grins and kisses my head
"I'll see you tonight." He says, and with that he disappears in green sparks.

●☆●☆●☆●☆●

I'm walking down a street in Brooklyn right now, my dirty light yellow converse hitting the payment as I head to a boutique to find a dress for tonight.

I come across one that catches my eye, a beautiful dark blue dress in the window.
I open the door, and a little bell attached to the door rings as I walk in.

My eyes immediately widen as I look around the crowed store. Dresses of all styles, sizes and colors fill my view.

"Hello!" A voice calls out