1.1 - 6 Inch

6 Inch (feat The Weekend) - Beyoncé
"Six inch heels, she walked in the club like nobody's business"

6 Inch (feat The Weekend) - Beyoncé "Six inch heels, she walked in the club like nobody's business"

(Aurora's pov)
Stuttgart, Germany

I  pull my dark green dress down as I walk into the museum , packed with people wearing in suits and dresses. I keep my eyes peeled for this supposed "Loki of Asgard" as I make my way to the bar they have set up.

" Could I get just a martini please. And by chance do you have any French fries, I would kill for some French fries right now." I stop my self from rambling and just add a polite smile.

"Thank you" I say smiling as I grab the drink and surprising my french fries

I sit at the bar eating looking around wondering where the man could be when all of sudden a voice from behind me interrupts my train of thought.

"Excuse me, may I sit down" the voice says

I turn around and see a short old lady wearing a purple dress.

"Sure" I grin

She replies "Oh thank you dear, I hope I'm not interfering with anything"

'You kind do are' I think to my self but I just smile and fidget with my ring on my finger. Discretely looking around. As she continues

"I'm Helen" she said

"I'm Aurora" I pause " Do you want one" I hold the fancy bowl that contained fries out toward her.

She grabbed one and replied "Oh thank you dear" I noticed she glanced at my hand that was holding the basket

"Are you married" She asked when she noticed the pink ring on my finger.

Surprised, I reply " no, that was just a gift from my mom." 

She smiles softly and says "the day will come my dear. I took me many years to meet my husband" she pointed at a man k. The crowed who was wearing a suit.

Just as she is about to say something I notice a figure with long black hair at the top of stairs by the balcony. Bingo.

" I'm so sorry to cut the short but I see my friend" I say

"That's ok dear" she says smiling kindly " I'll take these off your hands for you" she says as she grabs the bowl of fries.

I stand up and chug down the untouched martini. And begin making my way toward the stairs though the crowd of people.
"Shit" I whisper to my self as I finally get to the stairs and see guard like dude standing there. 
I start to walk past him when he grabs my arm

"You can't go up their" he replies

"Let me go" I say calmly staring into his eyes. And as my eyes flash a pink color he lets go of my arm and lets me pass as he return to his original spot.

I quietly make my way up the stairs and when I reach the top of the stairs I see Loki. He is looking at a painting that is in front of the balcony before the stairs holding a cane in one hand which I assume is the staff he had that was in one of the pictures. 
He seems to sense my presence as he turns to me and at that moment I am met with dazzling blue eyes.

"Hello"  His says in his velvet voice smirking

Why are the bad ones always the hottest I think .  I smile and walk towards him

"Whatcha looking at" I say as standing next to him and as we both turn to look at the painting and that's when I realize how tall he is.

"This beautiful painting, although there is much more magnificent works where I come from" he paused fully turning to me then continued  "now why are you here because I get the feeling it certainly isn't for small talk over a painting, Aurora"  He finished saying with a smirk

My blood runs cold, I open my mouth to speak but then close it.

"How do you-" I begin saying when he puts a finger up and interrupts me

"I sensed another magic presence, then you caught my eye when I saw you talking to that old woman. So I took a peek into your mind." He begin to walk closer to me but I tried to keep my composure no matter the nerves i felt running though my body.

He continued "Very honored that you think I'm hot, your not to bad your self maybe we could've as you Midgardans say 'grab a drink' if you and your little team weren't meddling in my plans" he finished saying looking me up and down
I blush as he spoke about my thoughts. Damn mind readers I think.

"What do you want with the tesseract? And where did you get the staff" I ask as walk closer, now are chest are close to touching

He replied "Darling the tesseract is none of your concern" he took a step back and straighter out his coat. " And the staff was a gift . Now if you excuse me I have places I need to be" He begin to walk off when  I turn around and grab his arm. A pink swirls around his arm as I try to stop him.

When he retaliates and my magic is consumed by swirls of green hues. I get pushed back and in a flash of pink my dress is off and my suit is now on. 

I get ready to attack him when he snaps his fingers and I am met a rush of dizziness, causing me to fall into the ground. He walks over to me and bends down to my ear and whispers

"Truly sorry, but how could  you, a simple Midgardian think you could over power the god of mischief."  I kick my leg up and kick him in the groin.

He hunches over.  And I trying to stand up but I get another wave of dizziness and a pounding feeling in my head and fall back down and close my eyes " what the fuck" I whisper

He chuckles as he sees my failed attempt at getting up. Stands up straight agin and smirks at me as he sees me laying on the ground. He turns around and walks down the stairs

I open my eyes and see that he has begun walking down the stairs. I push my self up using my magic and stumble to the edge of the balcony where I see Loki hit the guard I once previously tormented, with his cane.

I regain my composure and run down the stairs  just in time to see Loki talking a man's eye out as everyone is in a panicked frenzy running out of the museum.  I heart drops completely to my stomach when I see the man that I recognize as Helen's husband.

But I'm broken out of my thought when I see Loki make his way out the entrance a suit of armor now adorned on his body.  So I quickly follow.