The engagement ceremony started. Armaan and Rukmini exchanged their rings. They were now engaged to each other. The cocktail party began.

"Talk to him Nihar!", Aradhya said to Niharika who was continuously looking at Akash.

"No, I won't. He doesn't want me anymore Aaru.", said Niharika gulping the lump down her throat and shifting her gaze from Akash.

"God! Toh phir baithe baithe ro!", Aradhya said being annoyed. Niharika was in the verge of crying. She wanted to sort out things between her and Akash but she was also upset with him at the same time.
(God! Then you sit and cry!)

"Hi Nihar!", said Akash from behind. Niharika and Aradhya turned towards him.

"Bar station udhar hai, idhar nahi. Aur buffet bahar lawn mein hai!", said Nihar directly looking into his eyes.
(Bar station's on that side, not this side. Also buffet is arranged outside, at the lawn!)

"I am not here to ask for the directions Nihar!", Akash said pulling her towards him. "I wanna talk to you."

"But I don't want to Akash! Where were you in these two months!? No calls, no text nothing Akash. Tumko kya ek din bhi meri yaad nahi ayi!? Yah koi aur mil gayi thi isiliye mujhe avoid kar rahe the?", Niharika said her eyes turning watery.
(But I don't want to Akash! Where were you in these two months!? No calls, no texts nothing Akash. Didn't you miss me atleast once!? Or did you find someone else and that's why you were avoiding me?)

"No Nihar! It's always been you. I know I didn't text you, meet you. I was busy Nihar!", Akash said to her cupping her cheeks.

"Busy!? We share the same profession Akash, it's just that you are my senior. You were so busy that you disappeared without any notice for two fucking months and now....", Niharika yelled. Everybody faced them.

"Nihar! Chilla kyu rahi hai, sab dekh rahe hai!", Aradhya said glaring at her friend.
(Nihar! Why are you shouting, everyone is watching!)

"Dekhne do! Enough of this nonsense. If you aren't serious Akash, don't play with me please. Chal Aaru!", saying Niharika walked away. Aradhya stood in front of Akash.
(Let them see! Enough of this nonsense. If you aren't serious Akash, don't play with me please. Come Aaru!)

"Don't worry Aaru! I know her. She always bursts out  in front of me when she's angry!", Akash said making Niharika turn towards him. Akash walked towards the bar station where Yuvraj and Adhiraj were standing.

Aradhya and Niharika took their drinks from the counter and were about to walk away when Aradhya bumped into her brother. The red wine completely got spilled into Aman's t-shirt.

"I'm sorry bhaiya! I didn't see you.", said Aradhya and took some tissue papers and was about to clean her brother's shirt, when he pushed her away. Virat got hold of her from behind.

"Don't even touch me! Bhagwan ne aankhein diye hai unko istemal kyu nahi karti ho? Sara suit kharap kardiya!", said Aman roaring in anger.
(Don't even touch me! God has given you a pair of eyes, why don't you use them? Ruined the whole suit!)

"Bhaiya....I said I am sorry, please don't create a scene!", said Aradhya her eyes turning watery.

"I am creating a scene!? Don't come home today Aradhya. Divya make sure I don't see her today!", said Aman glaring at Aradhya.

"What!? Aman, pagal ho gaye ho kya!? Dark coloured suit hai, red wine ka daag nahi dikhega! She's your sister Aman!", said Divya standing beside Aman.
(What!? Aman, have you gone mad!? It's a dark coloured suit, the red wine stain won't be much visible! She's your sister Aman!)