[5] The Witch and the Monster

Start from the beginning

He has his way of advancing the story.

Leave the philosophical pondering to the barrage and the comments.

Thinking like this.

Reinhard no longer tangled with paradoxes and causality but subconsciously shifted his gaze back to the witch.

His convenient old man was right.

...This witch's is indeed eye-catching.

Perhaps it's due to the blessing of divine phantasmal species lineage, making Morgan's magical veil ineffective in concealing anything from Reinhard.

So, he discovered that his witch cousin completely had a face like Saber...

Although lacking that iconic ahoge.

But compared to the determination of the King of Knights, the corners of this witch's eyes and eyebrows appeared more gentle and charming. The cobalt-colored lip color and eye shadow added a touch of enchanting charm, making her more alluring.

And even though it was the medieval period, this witch was wearing a cool navel-revealing outfit and sexy garter stockings. Between the slits of her skirt, the slightly tightened absolute area was almost like breaking the rules!

Simply put, it's very provocative, extremely seductive, and quite entertaining.

Seems to be called... Morgan?

The illustration looks so good, but she's quite an unimpressive character, huh?

Although he didn't play the game, he did have examples to compare from some images and wikis he had read such as Jeanne, Mash, Mysterious Heroine X, and Gray, Reinhard also knows that this face has long been a scenic spot in the moonlit world. Morgan's dad can even form a basketball team with them.

For Reinhard, a casual audience who has only seen a few anime series, his knowledge of the Arthurian legend is only superficial, at best. After all, who has the time to read this legends while still sick?

So when he heard Morgan and Vortigern's names and the content of the struggle between the Red Dragon and the White Dragon, he had no concept of it at the moment.

At this moment, he was simply appreciating the witch.

"Why does he keep staring at me..."

Morgan felt a bit uncomfortable being stared at.

"There shouldn't be anything on me that a child would like..."

"Perhaps it comes from your creation, born with an affinity for you," Vortigern smiled, "Since you have this bond with the creation, do you want to name your masterpiece?"

"Naming? I'm not good at that kind of thing..."

Morgan shook her head awkwardly, immediately expressing her refusal.

"The Calamity of Britannia."

"Monster Among Monsters."

"Sly and Cunning Witch."

"Unfortunate Existence"

Having endured various malicious nicknames since childhood, she had no confidence in her ability to name herself.

"The let me do it, after all, he is my son."

Vortigern lowered his gaze, looking at the silver-haired baby in the cradle.

The two pairs of iron-gray eyes met, and the flickering candlelight reflected in both pairs of pupils.

"Your name is Alvin."