[4] Afraid of Domestic Violence

Start from the beginning

Could the word 'gentle' be associated with this guy?

Just imagining such a scene felt like experiencing confusion in the nerves.

Could a dragon actually smile? It was terrifying!

...Ignoring the shocked expression on the witch's face.

Looking at the silver-haired baby in the swaddle, staring curiously at him.

Vortigern faintly felt the implicit connection and bond between them.

There was no doubt.

Even if he was a genuine artificial being, he was still his own offspring.

Even if he were to die one day, his blood would still flow in the world, like an extension of his own hands.

Family ties.

What a strange feeling...

"It seems that being a parent feels like this?"

With lowered iron-gray pupils.

The old man's tone was filled with a mix of emotions.

"To be honest. I'm starting to regret a bit, letting this child be born into this world..."

"As my offspring, his life is destined not to end well."

"Maybe he will have a regrettable ending, full of unfulfilled outcomes."

"Hey, Vortigern... Can't you say something nice with that your mouth?"

Morgan, who heard this, was quite displeased.

What kind of words were these? Wasn't he prematurely deflating the atmosphere before the battle even began?

"This is my painstakingly crafted masterpiece, the ultimate creation to counter that imitation!"

"The son of the white dragon, born from the British phantasmal species blood, is the lingering twilight in the declining era of the age of gods."

"Forget about that red dragon..."

"Even you might not surpass the growing power of him!"

"Aren't you questioning my skills?"

"This time, we've truly created a formidable monster..."

Saying this.

The British witch, Morgan, with her enchanting and glamorous face, revealed a cold smile named hatred.

Morgan almost ground her teeth in frustration.

What was he saying? Wasn't half the battle power leaked before the fight even started?

"This so-called monster, what if we release it?"

The witch's face, with a captivating and glamorous appearance, showed a smile filled with mockery.

"But, even if we release a monster, so what?"

"My dear King, together with Merlin, created the red dragon's son, a non-human creation, and then attempted to let that laughable tool rule Britain, taking away the throne that originally belonged to me..."

"So, I'm going to do the same, creating a white dragon's son to crush him underfoot!"

"If Merlin can do it, why can't I?"

Saying so.

Morgan gazed sharply at Vortigern.

"Back then, when you heard my thoughts, you praised me and expressed strong support. You even provided your precious white dragon blood as material."