"Skye, babe, could you get us all some plates?"

Skye: Got you guys!

Skye got up and got the plates and cutlery and me and Callie laid the food on the table. We had some chow mein, sweet and sour chicken. We also had some egg fried rice with some normal rice as well with some shrimp tempura. I ordered a glass noodle stir fry and Duke ordered the same too. We had Coca Cola and Redbull as our beverage as it was our favourite. Callie as she's a vegetarian she had some vegan options and since Agent was halal he had the halal options. We all served ourselves.

Davis: Why don't we stream on our AMP channel and do a mukbang?

"That'll be great and plus y'all haven't streamed on that channel in a while so it'll be nice to make the supporters happy."

Chris: I'll set it up,

"But we don't have to be in it right because the supporters don't know about us yet."

Duke: They'll know about you guys today.

"Damn alright let's do it."

Chris set the setup for the stream on and it's now turned on and people started tuning in like crazy. I felt so nervous because the girlfriends are finally being revealed on stream when we barely show our faces.

Davis: Hey y'all we are back on here we haven't streamed on here but here we are again and this time we have a mukbang and also we have some special guests to introduce to you guys. Please be kind chat. They live in the house and they are so beautiful. And they mean a lot to us so let's get started.

"Hey guys, I'm Destinee and I'm Duke's girlfriend so i'm sorry to Duke's female supporters but he's mine."

Everyone started to laugh and the the line of girls continued.

Callie: Hey guys, I'm Callie and I'm Agent's wife not girlfriend but two steps after that A WIFE.

Callie then shows off the ring and Agent said.

Agent: That's my woman guys and I love her.

Skye: Hey guys I'm Skye and I'm Kai's girlfriend.

Kai: That's my woman and y'all can try and hit me up my requests are not going to be viewed and my DMs are closed.

Duke: I know that's right Kavious Cenat.

Kai: Thank you Dontavious Dennis.

Ammi: i'm Ammi, and I'm Fanum's girlfriend that is expecting our baby.

Fanum: Yo, i'm gonna be a dad!!

All the other girlfriends introduced themselves. And the chat started hyping us up with the Ws and the kind compliments and then Agent told them.

Agent: Chat, start asking us questions we miss you and we wanna talk to y'all so as we're eating as us some questions but i'm gonna start the convosatiom off by saying what's your favourite part of the journey in your relationship? Let's start with our leader Davis.

Davis: Well, when it comes to my relationship, we love to have fun! Just doing stuff together I feel like that's important to have fun because life is short, let's cut to the chase, and having fun is so needed in life and in the relationship I have so having fun is needed.

Davis' girl: I know that's right. When me and David are together it's so nice and i feel so safe.

Davis was eating his chow mein and smiling at his girl as she said that. After it was my turn to speak im guessing.

"Okay, I guess it's my turn. My favourite part about a relationship is just being there for your partner and hyping them up in their success and also working together to reach each other's goal. Thats my favourite part."