boyfriend chan

──────────────────────────────────────────

he's the shield against your fears, the calm in your storm, always ready to defend you from the world's chaos.

his creativity isn't just in his music; it's in the way he lives his life, inspiring you to see beauty in everything.

he hears not just your words, but the silence between them, understanding your unspoken thoughts.

it's not just about romance; it's the deep connection that tells you he's the missing piece of your puzzle.

he doesn't just dream of a future with you; he weaves you into every aspiration, making sure you're always a part of his world.

despite all he does, he remains humble, always saying you're the star that lights up his sky.

his commitment is unwavering, always putting your relationship first, proving his love through actions, not just words.

his generosity knows no bounds, as he helps those in need, showing you the joy in giving.

together, you explore the night sky, finding constellations and making wishes on shooting stars.

every day with him is memorable, as he finds new ways to make even the smallest moments special.

no matter the hurdles, he always sees the silver lining, lifting your spirits and encouraging you to believe.

─────────────────────────────────────────

asking you out   :—

the evening had been perfect, a gentle blend of laughter and shared confidences as the city lights danced in the background. they had wandered through the streets after a casual group hangout, finding themselves alone as the crowd thinned.

he walked her to the subway station, the usual banter flowing effortlessly. as they reached the entrance, a momentary pause in their conversation hung in the air, charged with unspoken questions.

he took a deep breath, the city's hum fading into a soft whisper. turning to face her, he found the courage that often eluded him in the recording studio. "you know," he began, his voice steady but filled with emotion, "i've been thinking a lot lately... about us."

she looked up, her eyes reflecting the streetlights, a hint of curiosity in her gaze.

he continued, "we've spent a lot of time together, and it's been... amazing, but i can't help feeling like there's more to this... more to us." he took a step closer, his heart racing. "i don't want to wonder 'what if' anymore."

she could feel the sincerity in his words, the vulnerability. it was a side of him she rarely saw, the side that wrote lyrics that touched the soul.

"so, here goes nothing," he said, offering her a hopeful grin. "would you do me the honor of going out with me? just the two of us, no studios, no distractions. i want to show you my world beyond the music, and hopefully, become a bigger part of yours."

─────────────────────────────────────────

he's the kind of guy who's all in when it comes to relationships.

the type who listens intently, not just to reply, but to understand. he's got this knack for remembering the tiniest details you mention, and he'll surprise you with them just when you least expect it.

he's creative, too. not just with his music, but in the way he shows his love. it could be a song he wrote just for you, or a secret picnic at a spot only you two know about. and empathy? he's got it in spades. he can sense your mood shifts before you even say a word and knows exactly how to turn a frown upside down.

respect is a big deal for him. he values your thoughts and opinions, always treating you as his equal. life's an adventure with him by your side, and he's always up for exploring new places or trying out new things together.

you can rely on him, no doubt about it. whether it's a shoulder to lean on or someone to celebrate with, he's there. he's not shy about the romantic stuff either—expect flowers for no reason, or a dance in the living room to your favorite song.

above all, he's honest and open. he shares his deepest thoughts and doesn't shy away from tough conversations. and when it comes to supporting you, he's your number one fan, cheering you on every step of the way. that's just the kind of guy he is.

─────────────────────────────────────────