𝟏

"i'm really scared, you know... i'm terrified of being treated that way again, that one day someone will come along and say they love me and want to care for me, but they'll only harm me more and more. i'm afraid they'll mock me for being this way. i'm afraid of becoming worse than i already am..."

he laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling above him, which had been infiltrated by those glow in the dark star stickers left there by the previous tenants, his eyes lingering over the one shining the brightest among the others, and he grins a beautiful winsome smile; one he hadn't worn in ages and never believed he'd do so again.

he'd only met her for a few moments, yet she had made his heart skip a beat with hope and comfort. he felt like he'd finally found someone who saw him the way he wanted to be seen, someone who would shield him from all he'd been hiding from...

he felt he could confide in her with his darkest and deepest thoughts and secrets, and she wouldn't treat him like a monster like others have.

perhaps she'd be his most brilliant star.

sorry for not posting for a while!

this is one among the few "drabbles" that i wrote and they aren't really related to any member or to any of the pieces that  i've written before or anything as such. these were just some pieces i spontaneously wrote after being inspired by a manga i was reading 😭 since i already wrote them, i thought why not post them here too,, 

so far i've written 3 of them and am working on more and if you happen to like these, do comment your thoughts on these pieces and i'll see if i can post all of them soon! 

also, thank you so much for 1K+ reads  💗