forelsket - s.cb

you buttoned changbin's shirt and dusted the collars. his skin beneath the fabric still tingled under your touch, as it always did for the past 6 years. he took his opportunity to plant a kiss on your head. your reaction made him giggle. 

"you're such a flirt." "and you love it." you shook your head and continued to fix his tie. you secured the knot and tidied the edges. "it's done! you're good to go now.", you said as you pecked his lips, catching the coffee in his breath. he took your hand and kissed the back of your palm. "i'll miss you a lot at work." you blushed. "then you should come earlier! we barely get time together these days." he frowned, you were right. he stroked your hair. "get ready for an evening date then."  you smiled.

"sure, i'd like that." he kissed your cheeks. "it'll be lovely, i promise." your smile probably reached the apples of your cheeks now. "one last kiss before i go, by the way." he kissed your lips again, except with more love. you kissed both his cheeks. he laughed "i should get going for real now." you frowned, six years and it was still hard for you to see him leave for work. "alright, i love you!" he smiled and pecked your forehead. "i love you too." you watched as you saw him walk to the elevator, smiling to yourself, knowing him, he was probably smiling too.