cookies and kisses ; y.j

he was dead set on winning. he'd wait there for hours if he had to. He wasn't going to compromise this time... "jeongin. just give up already, i'm so winning this"  the way this guy had been so fixated on trying to win each and every single round was getting concerning, if he lost this one, he might as well just pack his belongings and make his way to one of the boys' place

"not so easily" "you know what, just take the damn cookie already," you sigh, and just as you're about to get out of bed he pulls you back by the hem of your hoodie "you're not going anywhere, let's keep going. i intend to win that cookie fair and square." the two of you had spent the entire evening lazing around in bed, cuddling, and finally playing video games. the winner of the round would enjoy a cookie, but jeongin has yet to win even one. his patience was wearing thin, and he couldn't stand the fact that YOU had devoured the entire pack of HIS favorite cookies.

yeah, no way he was giving up on the last one. after another tight round that lasted only 10 minutes, you had won again, but Jeongin wasn't going to let that go. you flash him a devious smile before carefully removing your hand from the controller and claiming your reward, the last cookie.

he couldn't take the teasing any longer. he attacks the instant the cookie touches your lips.

his warm rosy lips are immediately on yours as he jolts towards you, causing the cookie to fall back into its tray. as he hovers over you, his hands find yours, and he enjoys the reaction you're giving him. his lips moving against yours feels so perfect, like the best reward you could ask for.

 safe to say that the cookie was no longer the concern.