moonflower ; y.j

02:23:37

jeongin gasped and jolted awake. his chest was heaving heavily from shock and beads of sweat trickled down his forehead. a nightmare.

his eyes searched for your figure but to no avail. his eyebrows formed a crease and he frowned.

he walked to the living room. the warm yellow light of the lamp shone across the room. you were sitting on the couch while reading some novel.

Just seeing you made him at more ease.

you were too focused reading to notice him in front of you. jeongin tapped on your shoulder to get your attention.

you rubbed your eyes before tilting your head up and smiled when you saw it was your boyfriend. he looked troubled and anxious. your arms pulled him for a hug and you rubbed his back. " I thought you were asleep, babe? "

" I was... but I had a bad dream ," he mumbled.

your heart softened. you kissed his eyelids and cheeks and pulled him by the sleeve of his hoodie to sit him on the couch.

your fingers slowly brushed through his shiny locks and warm scalp. jeongin felt his nerves calming down and slowly moving away from his overdriven state. the soft floral scent of your lotion was his reassurance.

and after a while, he was completely calm again thanks to you. in fact, his eyes began to droop.

you both were laying on the couch, snuggling in each other's necks.

he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. " have I told you how lucky I am to have you? ", he asked endearingly as he pecked your lips.

you blushed and nodded. "too many times to count." a shy smile crept up his lips. "still not enough to describe how much."