𝟑

"everyone i've ever gave a damn about has either died or abandoned me. apart from you"

"i have this strange feeling when i'm with you, i don't really know how to explain it, but i know it's a good feeling..."

his wrists should have been adorned with watches and accessories that would have cost an ordinary person a fortune, but the only thing he wore on his beautiful but scrawny wrists were scars.

scars. he had a lot of them, some of which were physical and others which were not. he recalls how he was given each of them, some by himself and others by those around. but all he wants is for them to fade away, as if they never existed.

he is the son of one of the country's wealthiest and most respected individuals, but he still survives like this.

others haven't heard of him. for most, this boy was never born, and not many know of his existence, so he didn't need to be reminded twice that things that were bad. he's spent most of his life in a filthy, dark basement, a room in the most inhumane conditions possible.

he forgot the way a lot of things felt; for instance the way his hair would gently move along with the breeze, seeing the sky becoming a mosaic of reds and oranges because of the sunset that was on the horizon..

he's hopeful for the future, knowing that it will be better now that she is a part of it. he knows he'll be alright soon, he won't have to cower or hide because he has her now.

because she's the peace he'd been craving in this hellish place