ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, Em. I didn't mean it like that" Spencer said looking at her.

"To Maya"

Hanna then placed her hand on Emily's leg. "Em, you know that we're here for you"

"To Maya"

-

Katherine would have gone with them to get Emily, but she was passed out in Spencer's bed since she had a lot to drink, and Spencer just decided to let her be since she didn't want to wake her up.

Katherine woke up to being gently shaking awake and being kissed on the cheek. "What?"

"Come on we are going to the lake house I will fill you in later when you aren't as tired or drunk"

Katherine nodded her head and rubbed her eyes to get the sleep out and then got off of Spencer's bed and walked downstairs.

-

"What's going on?" Aria asked walking into Spencer's kitchen with Hanna behind her.

"We're leaving. We're going to the lake house. When my mom reads this note, She'll think that we've been up there since this afternoon" Spencer said and then turned to look at "Em?"

They then all walked out and into Spencer's car.

-

Katherine was sitting in Spencer's lap while the other three were sitting on the couch. When the phone rang Katherine stood up from Spencer's lap so she could go answer the phone and then sat back down in the chair.

"The caretaker called it in this morning. The place is crawling with reporters, but the police don't have any leads" Spencer told them.

Aria then lets out a breath. "So we're okay. Nobody saw us"

Spencer nodded her head. "Yeah"

"I'm so sorry, guys. This is all my fault"

"No one's blaming you"

"Yeah, Em. Somebody took you there, to make it look like you dug up Ali's body" Spencer said and sat down in Katherine's lap.

Katherine wrapped her arms around her and pulled her close and rested her hands on her thighs, and Spencer leaned back against her.

"And I made it so easy... if I wasn't so wasted--"

"Em. Last night never happened" Hanna told her.

"Are we sure about that?"

Katherine gave Aria a really look.

"We can still go to the cops. We can tell them the truth"

Hanna shook her head a little. "We don't even know what the truth is"

"Okay. We got up here yesterday afternoon. We roasted some marshmallows. We talked about how much fun senior year is gonna be, and... we went to bed early" Spencer said after a while.

"Em?"

Emily looked at Hanna for a moment and then looked away. "I understand. Last night never happened"

Katherine then rested her head against Spencer's and let out a little sigh.

Katherine walked back into Spencer's room after taking a shower with a sports bra and pants on drying her hair. "I promise I'll try and get the hot water fixed at my house by the end of the week"

"Oh, no, it's no rush at all," Spencer said and fixed her pillows on her bed and then turned to look at Katherine. "Really. There's... there's no rush"

Katherine then finished drying her hair with the towel and looked at Spencer with a smile who looked up at her with a smile.