Chapter 6: USJ Attack Part 2

3rd POV unless I say so

As All Might was about to be killed, half of the Nomu's body was encased in ice, leaving it's right arm and leg to snap off and All Might to escape. Todoroki, Bakugo and Kirishima had arrived. Bakugo went straight for the mist villain and pinned him down. He had somehow found the only part of his body that wasn't made of the purple smoke. Meanwhile, Todoroki and Kirishima were helping All Might up and Miyo, Midoriya and Asui were carrying Erasure back to the exit. While they were all cheering for All Might, the Nomu had regenerated it's missing limbs and was once again attacking All Might. The Nomu and All Might then traded blows with each other faster than anyone could see. His injuries caused by the villain were clearly hindering him, but he fought anyway. After a couple of minutes, the Nomu was blasted through the dome covering the facility, and All Might flashed his famous grin towards the blue haired villain as the misty one escaped Bakugo and went to the villain's side as he started scratching his neck and throwing a tantrum.

Blue Haired Villain: Ugh. That Nomu was supposed to be stronger than you! You cheated! It's game over, Kurogiri.

Kurogiri: Calm down, Shigaraki Tomura. He is obviously weakened and we still have some pawns left. We can still kill him.

Shigaraki: Yeah... Yeah, you're right.

A group of heroes suddenly burst into the building with Iida, immediately catching everyone's attention. Snipe, a hero with a gun-related quirk, shot Shigaraki in both arms and legs before Kurogiri warped him away. The heroes began to find the students and see if they had any injuries, but Miyo's mind was on other things.

Shigaraki? Why does he have that name? He shouldn't have that name. Maybe it's a coincidence? Maybe it's not his real name? But where did he hear it? That name...

It was my dad's name.

Notes

Hello, sorry for the short chapter but I'm tired. I can't remember half of what I wrote last night but the story shouldn't be affected too much. I've got nothing to do today, so I wouldn't be surprised if you see new chapters in either of my books. See you next chapter!