16. 𝐬01𝐞02 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬01𝐞03

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

She looked as if the life from her was draining away. He could not have his wife die on his journey to reclaim the Iron Throne. How pathetic that would be. It would be a disgrace. That's why he turned to his new knight, Sir Jorah Morment, who seemed devoted to the idea of Viserys as the rightful king, and urged him to find something other than horse meat for her to eat.

Jorah hesitated, but Viserys made it clear that he had no other choice. Before long, Jorah returned with a cooked rabbit. Viserys wasn't thrilled about it, but it was far better than horse meat, so he accepted the plate without a word and returned to his tent.

Upon entering the tent, he found his wife resting against the makeshift bed, her eyes closed as she breathed heavily. "I've brought you something to eat," Viserys said as he approached Reyna.

Reyna shook her head and laid her head on her knees. "I will not eat that anymore."

"Then you shall die," he said bluntly as he knelt before her, still holding the plate. "It is not that disgrace they call food, it's rabbit."

Raising her head slowly, she blinked her weary green eyes as she gazed at the food. She reached out tentatively, taking a piece and putting it in her mouth. It was unseasoned and overcooked, but still a vast improvement from the tough horse meat.

Finally, she had finished all the rabbit on the plate, paying no attention to Viserys, who was still kneeling beside her, holding the plate. "My, my, you've certainly picked up the Dothraki way of eating," he remarked.

Leaning back and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she reluctantly said, "Thank you."

A heavy silence lingered between them as they sat on the floor, their eyes locked in a tense gaze. "Why did you bring me this?" she finally asked.

His features contorted into a snobbish expression, "I couldn't bear the thought of my wife dying before we even reached Westeros... It would have been utterly humiliating."

Reyna couldn't help but roll her eyes as he managed to spoil the moment with his usual attitude. "It's pointless now, isn't it? With your Dothraki army, you don't need a wife to secure the North's allegiance."

Viserys fell silent and then shrugged. "Well, who else am I supposed to marry? Dany is now the Drogo's bride, so there's no one else."

Stunned by Viserys' unhinged words, Reyna couldn't help herself - she moved forward and pushed him, causing him to fall to his ass. "You are mad."

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

"Trust me, that's not the worst thing. There was a rider in the night," Robert Baratheon explained, his voice slow and deliberate, as he and his close friend, Eddard Stark, rested alongside the Kingsroad.

"Daenerys Targaryen has wed some Dothraki horselord. What of it? Should we send her a wedding gift?" Ned responded sarcastically.

Robert's expression darkened. "A knife perhaps, a good sharp one, and a bold man to wield it."

Ned Stark grimaced as he glanced at his bloodthirsty friend. "She's little more than a child."

"Soon enough that child will spread her legs and start breeding."

Ned sighed at Robert's crude words. "Tell me we're not speaking of this."

ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀᴇᴅ ↪𝑉. 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑖𝑖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें