Chapter Frist

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Jennie kim

The world likes me for my beauty and figure but I want someone who love me for me for my soul for my inner beauty.

(I Think God Is The One Who punishes the bad people  for their sins and we humans have no right to punish anyone. )

(The Best way to know is someone Is trustworthy is to trust him or her.)

Kim Taehyung
(Love) word was never made for me and i don't believe in this type of shits cause it only make you weak .

(Punishing the bad people was mine job cause I like to kill peole and who betrayed me will have to see the worse Side of Me

Side of Me.)

(The best way to become powerful is to never trust someone blindly cause when they break that trust you have nothing
But just fucking
(MEMORIES).)

Jennie kim

Hi my name is jennie kim I am 24 years old like to help other and make everyone feel happy around me.
(Mother) is my best friend she support me and she shows me the way to modeling.
(Father) is a great business man and sometimes mom also help him cause before their marriage my mom is the PA of my dad's company they had a love marriage and I want that too .
I had a sister (Kim jisoo).

Kim Taehyung

Kim taehyung A famous and most well known businessman and a mafia king after my dad shift his attention towards business he gave me his all power of mafia business to me and I gladly accepted that.
Mother Is the only women whom i love with my whole heart and then my brother kim Seojin he is also a businessman and  he have a girl whom he loved and that's why he is all sweet and always similing but he don't know that it's not love its weakness.

***So here is a intro for other members jungkook jimin is best friend of kim taehyung and kim seojin and thier father is business man and friends too .***

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀