chapter 1

Molly pov

A mate bond is stronger than anything... I used to believe that but I don't anymore. I believe some wolfs can resist if they chose to, if they give their hearts to another..it can be pretty difficult for them to stay with their mates.

My name is Molly honey Moon. I could write a book about people but I couldn't never get ten sentences on a paper about me. It's very hard to talk about one's self, but I will try. I am the last born, very private.. all my sister's have mates and moved out. I live with my parents who are hardly ever home.. so I live alone really.

I am 19 and I did find my mate but his sister and mother did not like me..I was not " noble, sexy " enough for their family profile. The are the richest families in the whole pack, well I thought so all my life but it turns out.. they are the most broke family in the whole pack. I will get you how that later.

I work at the pack house, it's enough to pay for my school and extra things. My parents pay but I don't want to bother them with other things. I have been dating but he is cheating on me, it can't be because of sex because I sleep with him whenever we are together. I don't ask him for anything but still he cheats in me..

He is fucking my ex mates sister, she is very beautiful. Your pear shaped girls with an attitude for days. While me? I have beautiful legs, big things, big boobs that are killing my back but I exercise to reduce them. I have a nice cute ass, light skinned and long locks. I am the only wolf who has locks to be precise.

I am supposed to be meeting my boyfriend for dinner but he hasn't answered my calls all day.  I am walking over to his place to see if his ok, he has his own apartment... Family money and what not. As I come up the corner I noticed the girls car outside, I don't need anyone to explain what is happening. They are fucking and more frequently, he spends less and less time with me.

I call my sister, one of them. I have 3 the older sisters and the first and third are not my first call ever. The tend to judge , I once dated a married guy. He was humans and by the time the find out even though we already broke up. They give me grief about it, they went on for days about how I am wrong as if I asked the guy out and not the other way round.

Molly- Sally?

Sally- hey M.. how's is my baby sister?

Molly- his cheating.

Sally- oh Molly, I am sorry.

Molly- why ? I mean it's not like I deny him sexy or anything.

Sally- Ahh hmm well.

Molly- what ?

Sally- you always busy with school, and work.  You read and I mean it's good and all but Molly... Your too serious, be a kid.. fuck around, drink.. go and have fun.

Molly- I fuck, I drink..

Sally- Molly you have have with him physical not emotional. You move around because he makes you,.. you once told me the second he gets in you pray he comes fast so he can get off you.

Molly- jeah no shit! The second I walk in the room his all over my ass, no fourplay nothing. It's boring, I am bored..

Sally- see what I mean.. tell me are you even hurt his cheating? How long have you known?

Molly- pff hurt? He can't fuck Sally! And I think 2 months or 3.. who cares.

Sally- go out Molly,  I will send you money. Go drink and dance .

Molly- Ahh no.

Sally- yes.. buy alcohol.

We argued but she won, I went to buy alcohol. Went home, cooked showered and started drinking. I don't drink a lot so I got tipsy in no time, I decided to go to the pack club. I have a few friends so I called and the told me they were at the club already. I got there and we went on drinking, my friends have boyfriend so they got drunk and starting to kiss and what not.

Molly-  Wendy I think I had enough..  I am going home.

Wendy- oh, we can drop you off babe no worries.

Molly- Nah it's ok, I need some air.

I said that while walking out, the pack club is a bit deeper in the woods. I walked for a while then I heard a voice in the woods. I called out to whoever it was but no answer, I took a step  and I heard it again.  I walked deeper into the woods and I almost fell but I steadied myself in time.

I went to look and my eyes couldn't believe it, a man.. with a wings on his back, tattoo that is. Muscle, a very very cute butt that would definitely have any girls coming none stop. He was butt naked, jucking off. His dick hard and big. His hands big, and very beautiful which is weird most wolfs have scared hands but his.. wow.

I stood there watching him masturbating, he had his eyes closed. He went hard and fast.. all his juice spilling out of him. I was getting wet from watching him and if I am not careful he will smell me. I decided it was time to go, it was getting weird. All on my knees watching a guy masturbating, it's says creepy in all the languages. I slowly go up, and he turned around a bit and I got to look at his face. A gasp escaped my mouth Andi took off running.