Chapter 27 - the discovery

: The DiscoveryNotes:

Y'all learn some stuff in this one. :)

Anyway um. I've been binge watching Saberspark and Danny Gonzalez so that's why Paani and Kwazii were watching Saberspark and Danny Gonzalez.

also don't ask why they were watching sharkboy and Lavagirl.

I thought it'd be funny if peso and shell were watching power rangers cuz I used to that show as a child <3

Chapter Text

"I want to know more about this whole Edda thing." Kwazii meowed, the other three nodded in response.

"Well... if she sailed the sea's of South America it's probably best we check there." Peso pointed out, the other three nodded in agreement.

The four were swimming in South America. The two of them had spilt up. Kwazii and Paani went to the sea in Mexico, Peso and Shellington went to the Amazon river in Brazil.

Shellington and Peso swam together, holding hands.

Shellington noticed something strange in the distance.

"Hey Peso, look." Shellington directed "Oh! It looks like a tunnel. Maybe we should go see what's in there?" Peso suggested, Shellington nodded.

Shellington and Peso swam inside "I think there's something above." Shellington whispered "me too" Peso whispered back.

Shellington and Peso went up, they were a cave!

The water was the same strange sapphire blue shade that the Moon Pool and Irish Sea Caves were!

Shellington glanced at Peso "I think we just discovered something." Shellington remarked, Peso nodded in agreement, Peso then looked down at the bottom "Hey what's that thing?" Peso questioned, pointing to something at the bottom.

"Hm... not sure?" Shellington mumbled, the two the took a dive.

Shellington and Peso took a closer look. A half of a locket! "I bet it's connected to that compass!" Shellington bet "yeah!" Peso agreed.

Shellington put it in his satchel for safe keeping.

"How about we tell the others what we found after we eat." Peso said Shellington nodded in agreement.

•••

Kwazii went exploring, him and Paani had split up. He noticed a shipwreck. "Hey pancake. Take a look at that!" Kwazii pointed out.

"Oh! A ship wreck!" Paani said as he glanced over Kwazii's shoulder.

Kwazii then grabbed Paani's hand and dragged them towards it.

The two of swam into an opening on the side.

The two of them glanced around the abandoned, sunken ship. Kwazii admired Paani's colorful tail as they floated in the water.

"Hey carrotcake! Take a look at that!" Paani pointed out, gesturing to a treasure chest with their tail.

"Shiver me whiskers! A treasure chest!" Kwazii beamed, swimming towards it, then carefully opening it.

In there lied a map. An old one.

"Shiver me whiskers! A map!" Kwazii beamed, carefully taking out the old map.

Kwazii carefully unfolded it "Shiver me whiskers! Look!" Kwazii directed, grabbing Paani's attention.

The two of them stared at it for a moment

There was two other Moon Pool's listed on the map. Not just the Irish Sea Caves or Mako Island.

"There's two other Moon Pools?" Paani gasped "Looks like it! Kwazii meowed.