Chapter 11 - Peso and Shellington and the sleepover

NOTES: All I'm gonna say is that I have a feeling this chapter is going to be short (edit: it is, but that's fine)

Oh and um... *insert that emotional h2o piano music here*
ALSO YAY SLEEPOVER!!!

enjoy some hurt/comfort shellso shit
also I am so sorry abt Shellie singing weezer. I've been listening to a lot of weezer lately lmao. and I thought it was funny.

Shellington, Kwazii and Peso had went shopping for souvenirs in a small coastal Irish town

A boat speed by, slashing them.

He had been splashed!

Shellington froze, he knew that it was too late to think "please no tail" so he opted to dive into the water instead.

"Oh that water looks quite nice!" Shellington remarked awkwardly, diving into the water below, disappearing into its deep blue depths, people staring at him.

"Shellington!?" Kwazii and Peso called from above the deck.

Shellington swam back up from the surface, "here's a towel. Matey." Kwazii meowed, handing a clean towel to Shellington

Shellington, Kwazii and Peso were sitting at the dock, waiting for Captain Barnacles and Dashi to pick them up, Shellington looked pathetic and drenched in his towel.

Colours of the world Spice up your life Every boy and every girl Spice up your life People of the world

Spice up your life Aah .

Kwazii pulled out his indestructible Nokia phone from his pocket, with a look of embarrassment on his face, Shellington was wheezing, along with Peso

"Why is your ringtone a spice girls song" Shellington snorted "I HAVE A SPICE GIRLS HYPERFIXATION OKAY?!" Kwazii shouted in a unhinged manner "hey no need to yell..." Peso mumbled.

"Hey Kwazii we're on the our way, we'll be there soon!" Dashi smiled "great!" Kwazii replied

"So what did you get?" Peso said, turning to face Shellington "chocolate" Shellington smirked, handing one of the small chocolates to Peso and Kwazii.

•••

Today was the last day The Octonauts would be in Ireland for awhile

"I'm gonna miss this place..." Shellington breathed as he glanced out the window of his lab, all of the memories rushing back.

What the hell?!

You know those strange caves I visited... well something strange happened to me.. just splash me..."

You're a fish????

yeah... those caves were really weird.... they uh- turned me into a fish..

Kwazii?! you followed me?!

I just wanted to make sure you were safe matey! I didn't know where you were going! I thought you were sleep walking!

What happened??

The moon um... basically possessed you and you got really upset... oh and you got really mad at Kwazii.. and everyone found out...

who goes there!

hi Kwazii... can we talk...

Yeah sure me hearty

So what is it?

remember when I got really mad last night...

yeah matey. I know you didn't mean it. Trust me.

Over here!

remember when I went to those strange sea caves?

yeah?

well um.. I went during a full moon and well.. The pool started bubbling and I became a merman..

Shellington stared out the window in silence, gathering his thoughts, a sad expression on his face, Peso had quietly came in the room, he couldn't help but notice how quiet it was, and the over all sad atmosphere.

Sure, Shellington was quiet, especially while doing his research. But this felt off... dare I say eerie.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Peso said softly, placing a comforting flipper on Shellington's back, breaking the silence. "Nothing..!" Shellington lied, flinching, not wanting to worry Peso.

"Okay... I suppose it is something.." Shellington admitted "Im kind of sad I guess..." Shellington sighed "why?" Peso pressed, "because we're leaving..." Shellington said so quietly it was almost a whisper

"It's okay! I bet we'll come back here someday!" Peso assured "thanks Peso.. Shellington replied, feeling slightly better now.

"Maybe we should throw a sleepover?" Peso proposed "Oh yeah!" Shellington agreed "after I take a bath we can!" Shellington added, grabbing a towel and walking to the bathroom.

"AND I DON'T WANNA BE AN OLD MAN ANYMORE ITS BEEN A YEAR OR TWO SINCE I WAS OUT ON THE FLOOR SHAKING BOOTY MAKING SWEET LOVE EVERY NIGHT!!!" Shellington's horrendous singing boomed from the bathroom, Tweak walked by the bathroom door questioning her life decisions.

•••

Shellington grabbed the popcorn and candy and lied some blankets and pillows down on the floor in the game pod.

"Hey we're throwing a sleepover, wanna join?" Peso asked Dashi, "oh sure!" Dashi smiled. Later on, Dashi was painting Kwazii's claws and putting a face mask on him as they watched Tweak sing some karaoke with Kwazii's karaoke machine, making Dashi blush.

Captain Barnacles was watching a movie, Shellington held Peso in his paws and was licking his face "thanks Peso" Shellington purred affectionately as he munched on some popcorn "¡De nada, Shellington!" Peso chirped.