Stay a little longer

(I didn't know what to draw for this chapter so have some traditional art)

Smg1 and Smg2 go up to Smg4, they aren't sure if what Mario claimed is true, there is only one way to check, they hold hands and begin using their meme powers.

"What are you doing?" Smg4 asks concerned.

"We are checking to see if your suspicions are correct, now hold still" Smg2 says quickly.

The meme energy envelops Smg4, Smg1 and Smg2 are concentrated on their task, it only takes a few minutes for one of them to talk again.

"Found him!! Let's get him out" Smg1 exclaimed looking at Smg2 for confirmation, the other nods and they begin the procedure. The flow of meme energy intensifies but is stopped by a barrier, the meme guardians struggle trying to break the barrier, it's a strong spell surely put up by 0.

1 and 2 put their hands down in quiet resignation, they are both tired and over using their powers won't help.

"So did you guys do it?" Melony asks curious.

"No we can't" Smg1 says breathing heavily.

"WHAT!?" Smg4 yells "we can't stay stuck together"

"Stupid magic rocks that never appear when we need them" FM says angrily.

"What we mean is we can't do it alone, we'll need yours and Smg3's help for this" Smg2 says trying to calm them down.

"And how exactly do we do this? We can't exactly talk all of the time" Smg4 says.

"You can't? Well that does make things more complicated" Smg1 says.

"But i still can use meme powers" Smg4 says.

"That will only get us so far, we need both parts to actually do that" Smg1 says.

"How close are you and Smg3?" Smg2 asks.

"They are..." Mario begins but gets smacked in the head by Smg4.

"We barely know each other" Smg4 says truthfully.

"But we thought... Nevermind" Smg2 says confused.

"You need to get used to each other" Smg1 says.

"And how exactly do i do that?" Smg4 asks genuinely curious.

"We'll train your meme powers and that will make you two work closer together" Smg2 says excitedly.

"Really?" Smg4 asks apprehensive.

"To be fair we already planned on training you two, this only gives us more reason to" Smg1 adds.

"Fine.. let's do this already" Smg4 says defeated.

Smg1 and Smg2 instruct Smg4 to follow them, they go outside the castle, some of the crew follows to watch what'll happen. Smg2 holds hands with Smg1 and they teleport a box of memes in front of them.

"You say you can still use meme powers, show us" Smg2 demands.

Smg4 extends his hand and tries to do what he did before, but the power doesn't come to him no matter how much he tries.

Smg1 and Smg2 watch the situation worried, if Smg4 can't even access meme powers, it could majorly compromise their plans. But fortunately or unfortunately Mario shows up with a lit bomb and hands it to Smg4, the bomb is about to explode and Smg4 doesn't have the time to react and throw it away.

When Smg4 opens his eyes he realizes he isn't on the ground hurt by the explosion, he is infact still in the same place. His hand glows with meme power, and the area around him shows no signs of having sustained an explosion, The bomb is nowhere to be seen either.