Failed Attempts at murder

A few months passed and smg4 never had sleep paralysis anymore, he was kind of glad since now he didn't have to listen to the annoying demon, but something told him it wasn't over yet, all the wishes Mario had made to the rock eventually turned against them, it was only a matter of time until his wish did the same.

Smg4 was currently walking back home from a tiresome adventure when he started to feel as if he was being watched, he brushed it off, it was probably just Mario trying to pull a prank on him.

He reached the castle right before he opened the door he saw some type of contraption in it, he guessed it was a trap Mario set up for when he came back home. He carefully disarmed the trap and opened the door, he sees the disarmed bomb on the other side. He really needs to talk to Mario about the pranks, he is taking them too seriously.

Walking to his room he also found more traps hidden in very obvious places, there was one even on his bed, it was strange since Mario is pretty good at hiding things, but maybe he just thought smg4 would be dumb enough to fall for those.

He double checked his room to make sure he didn't forget any trap and then went to sleep, he will have to talk to Mario when he wakes up.

Next day i walked to the main room and Mario was playing super smash each other in the ass bros with Tari, i walked towards them and took the controller from Mario.

Mario: Hey!!! Mario was about to win

Smg4: we need to talk about those pranks, you are taking them too far

Mario: it's just for fun, meggy didn't even get mad at Mario, why are you?

Smg4: because i was the one having to disarm BOMBS at night under my bed

Mario: Bombs? I didn't set any bombs

Smg4: look just stop the pranks, ok?

Mario: but Mario only pranked tari and meggy yesterday

Tari: i can confirm, me, meggy and Mario were having a sleepover last night and Mario only pranked us.

Smg4: then who put the bombs in the castle

Tari:hmmm... Peach put cameras in the castle after mario ate all the food last time, try checking the footage.

Smg4: good idea i'll do that

He goes through the recordings of yesterday at night, and sees a hooded figure setting the traps, clearly someone wanted them dead, luckily this person doesn't know how to do it properly but whoever they are will certainly try again.

Smg4 gathers the group and informs them of the assassin, the figure only acted after everyone was out, so if they make sure that there is always someone at the castle at all times it surely won't happen again... right?

Warning next episode will probably have blood and gore, idk if someone is sensitive to this sort of stuff but it shouldn't be too hardcore.