🌸Back to School/Deucalion🌸

Start from the beginning

Ethan took the knee," Aiden do it, she's a witch a chaos witch that can kill us in a heartbeat," Ethan pleaded with his twin brother.

Aiden slowly took the knee," Good choice, you can carry on with being around Deucalion but you work for me now, got it?" I growled lowly in their faces.

"Got it," They responded. Suddenly a scream got our attention." On me," I said firmly and we all went to the source of the scream and found a dead body.

Scott turned me away from it and held me close to him."It's him, isn't it?" Isaac asks."Hey, get out of the way! Get back!" Noah yells.

"Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of
evidence." Noah yells.

"Back up! Everyone is back!" Tara says to a deputy of Noah's team."Get these kids out of here!" Noah yells."Dad, just come here. Look, look!" Stiles says.

"Look at it - it's the same as the others, you see?" Stiles questions. "Yeah, I see that. Do me a favour. Go back to school, yeah? Coach, can you give us a hand here?" Noah says.

"You heard the man! There's nothing to see here! He's probably just some homeless kid." Coach yells."Coach?" Scott says."Yeah?" Coach asked."He was a senior," Scott told him.

"Oh.." Coach says "He wasn't on the team, was he?" Coach asked. "Wonderful sympathy, Coach," I muttered."AHHHHHH! KYLE! Oh, God, Kyle! Oh, God!" A girl screams."Go on! Go." Noah tells them

We walked away, and noticed the twins were just as confused as us."You see the way the twins looked at him?" Isaac questions."Yeah, you mean, like, they had no idea what happened?" Stiles scoffed.

"No. No, they knew." Isaac says."The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of Werewolf-itude in these murders?" Stiles says.

"Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up, and then people start dying?" Isaac points out. "Well, no, but I still don't think it's them," Stiles says

"Scott? Esme?" Stiles asks. Issac looks at them."How 'bout you two?" Isaac asked."I don't do blood or gore plus how the fuck would I know I've been locked away for almost four months with these guys. You're asking the wrong girl dipshit," I said with a look."I don't know yet," Scott answers awkwardly.

"You don't know yet???" Stiles questions.” Robin, why are they here?” Issac asked.” They are after the alpha,” Robin says looking at Scott, then me.” You mean Derek?” Scott asked as she nodded.

"Well, he's got a point... Seriously, dude? Human sacrifices?" Scott says, looking at Isaac."Scott and all you standing here with me whose eyes turn into yellow red and orange  glow sticks, okay?” Stiles says.

“Hair literally grows from those cheeks of you guys and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you all right now, it would just magically heal, but you're all telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices???" Stiles rants.

"That's a good point, too," Scott says."I don't care. They killed that kid." Isaac says."They killed the girl who saved me. I'm gonna kill them, too." Issac growls out and with that, Isaac walks away dragging Rue with him.

*

I sat in chemistry class with my entire pack. I was still shaky with everything so I tried to keep my head down and concentrate on my work as I helped everyone else who didn't understand chemistry.

"All right, since inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with momentum?" Harris begins.

"They're here for a reason," Isaac mutters."Agreed," I said whilst helping Toni and Roman with the work."Give me a chance to figure it out before you do anything. Okay?" Scott asks.