🌻Movie Store and Conference🌻

So Jackson, me, Lydia and Max are heading to the movie store as they wanted to get a movie for movie and Max wanted to get a film for his house.

"Hoosiers are not only the best basketball movie ever. It is the best sports movie ever made!" Jackson tells Lydia "No." She tells him.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper!" Jackson says eagerly."No." Lydia repeats."Every time we come here, it's the same argument," Max mutters. "Lydia, I swear to God, you're gonna like it." Jackson pleads

"No." Lydia says stubbornly."I am not watching The Notebook again." Jackson says. Lydia then whispers something in Jackson's ears.

Max, Jackson and I all headed inside and I went to grab a movie for myself as Max and Jackson went looking for their movies.

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" Jackson shouts."Hello? Is anybody working here?" He asked again."You gotta be kidding me." Jackson scoffs. I headed back to Max and Jackson

"So where is everyone?" Max asked "How would I know? Come on," Jackson says. Max kept a good grip on me as we followed Jackson and we came across a dead slashed body.

"That's an er," Jackson says."Yep, we should get out of here," Max says walking backwards and dragging Jackson with us.

We stopped when we heard a low growl and turned to see the alpha at the end of the building Jackson pulled me and Max to hide behind a bookshelf.

The bookshelves begin to fall and we all go to move but get trapped. I  looked to see the alpha above us and he checked out Jackson's neck.

he looked at me with curiosity and he was about to kill Jackson when sirens were heard, bolted through the window and all we heard was Lydia's screams.

*

The door opened and Dad entered to see Jackson, me and Max on the ground." Get them up and checked out, I got her," Dad tells the paramedics. Dad gets to my side and lifts me out as the paramedics get the boys out.

》》》

I got checked over and got the all clear as Jackson appeared next to be checked out."Why the hell can't I just go home? I'm fine." Jackson yells. I was next to Jackson, Max got sent off home as he was cleared by the paramedics.

"I hear ya, but the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard. They just wanna make sure you don't have a concussion." Dad says."What part of 'I'm fine' are you having a problem grasping? Okay, I want to go home." Jackson yells

"And I understand that -" Dad tries to say."No, you don't understand that, which kind of blows my mind since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum-wage rent-a-cop like you! Okay, now, I want to go home!" Jackson yells.

"Oh, whoa! Is that a dead body?" I hear my twin brother Stiles yell. Dad turns around and gives Stiles a look."Stiles!"I shouted.

Stiles saw me and ran to hug me, and I hugged him back."Everybody back up. Back up." Dad says.

*
I got given the day off as I didn't want to go to school today as I felt tired and unwell. I fell asleep and woke up to see Dad by my side," Hey I got to go to your school conference tonight do you want to come with me or stay here?" Dad asked.

"I'll come with you," I said softly smiling at him." Okay I'll give you a couple of minutes to get ready and we'll head off," Dad says leaving my room. I got dressed and we headed to the school.

*

We made our way to Coach Finstock's room."Ah, Esme Stilinski and Sheriff Stilinski," Coach says greeting me

"Hi, Coach," I greeted the coach."Let's get started with Esme." Coach says with a smile.

"She is a straight-A student, very shy, quiet but she is a fantastic role model," Coach says.

"She does all her work, she has been put forward to have her IQ tested and I would like her to join me as an assistant for the lacrosse team if she accepts as she is a natural-born leader with an amazing eye for talent," Coach says with a proud look.

Dad squeezes my hand and smiles."I will, just no shouting down my ear hole would be nice," I joke with him.

Coach chuckles."Deal." He says shaking my hand."Now onto the other Stilinski," Coach says.

"Stiles, that's right. I thought "Stiles" was his last name." Coach says confused.

"His last name is "Stilinski, "Dad tells him."You named your kid "Stiles Stilinski," Coach says looking confused."No, that's just what he likes to be called," Dad states.

"Oh. Well, I like to be called "cupcake" - "Coach says."What is his first name?" Coach asked dad points out Stiles's actual name

"Wow, that's a form of child abuse. I don't - I don't even know how to pronounce that." Coach states.

"It was his mother's father's name," Dad tells him."Wow. You must love your wife." Coach says."Yeah, I did," Dad says sadly and I squeeze my dad's hand in comfort.

"Well, this just became incredibly awkward." Coach says looking down.

"Hey, what do you say we get to the conference part of this conference, cupcake?" Dad wonders.

"I like your thinking. So, Stiles. Great kid. Zero ability to focus. Super smart. Never takes advantage of his talents." Coach tells him.

"How do you mean?" Dad asked

"Well, for his final question on his midterm exam, he detailed the entire history of male circumcision." The coach informs Dad.

"Well, I mean, it does have - historical significance, right? I mean - " Dad says

"I teach economics. " Coach tells him

"Ah, crap," Dad states

I giggled at my dad's response and we left the room and headed back for his cruiser.

*
We get back to his cruiser when suddenly there is a disturbance in the crowd and Dad runs to the car grabbing his gun."Esme stay here and don't move," Dad tells me.

Dad goes running off alone and I chase after him and he doesn't see the car and he gets run over. Just as a gunshot rang out whimpers were heard.

"I'm okay!" Dad shouts as he gets up I get to him and so do other people checking on him. Dad ended up having to go to the hospital and I went with him.

*
I was waiting for my dad so I ended up walking around the hospital and I ended up near the long-term care unit. I see a man with a burnt face and I felt sorry for him.

I kneeled by his side," I hope you get some peace one day, as I know you deserve some good to happen in your life," I told him softly.

"I wish something would happen to me, but it's not going to happen anytime soon so I got live in my violence," I said looking out the window.

I looked at the man before leaving to find my dad but what I didn't know was the man had turned around and was looking at me.

I found my dad walking towards me," So what's the verdict?" I asked softly." Soft tissue damage or in English a slight bruise. I'm fine Esme," Dad says kissing my forehead.

I smiled at him and we left for home Stiles ran to us and hugged us both tightly. Stiles stayed in my room that night and I didn't realise my top was showing my stomach." Esme what is that?!" Stiles exclaims looking at me.

I looked down to see my stomach showing slightly," N-Nothing!" I exclaimed. I pulled my top down and curled up into my soft blanket." Esme, is he hurting you?" Stiles asked me softly. I never responded and Stiles just laid by my side that night never leaving me alone.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ S1 is almost completed 🙌 Esme does get trapped in the school but there's a shock in store👀

How was this chapter?

Ready for season two?

What do you think is going to happen during night school?

Do you like Max or Allison?