💫Found By Scott💫

I was bleeding out black blood and I was in so much pain. Everyone was taking turns that could take pain but I wouldn't let them take anymore." Esme you need to sleep we'll hold you," Robin says softly stroking my hair." I can't, It hurts too much to move," I groaned.

Robin, Rue, and Toni all have the same idea and lift me carefully and they all cuddle with me as Luke, Sarah, Roman, Cora, Boyd, and Erica do too and we all do a pack pile in a sense to provide me with protection and comfort all night long.

I'm currently curled up with everyone and those that are werewolves or coyotes. They are starting to feel the effect of the full moon, which is tomorrow night.

"When that full moon hits, we won't be able to control ourselves," Boyd mutters."Agreed, I just hope that we don't cause trouble like Deucalion says we're going to do," Cora says.

"I just hope we get out of here before the full moon as you don't deserve to be locked away," I said sadly.

Rue nodded in agreement, and we waited for someone anyone to get us out of there before tomorrow night. But it's looking less likely by every second.

*

It's now the full moon and everything is more intense and I was bleeding black blood and throwing it up." This hurts!" I groaned as Sarah and Rue held me and the rest were getting agitated." Girls go hide now as the full moon taking its toll on us," Roman says with a distorted voice.

Rue gently helps me as does Sarah and we hid as if something was happening. Roman, Toni, Luke and Robin stood in front of us.

Banging noises were heard, "Don't come out," Boyd said." We'll be back okay?" Cora says softly.The wall broke down and Derek and Scott entered the place."Boyd?" Derek says to someone in the shadows. Boyd growls so Derek tries again."Boyd, it's me. It's Derek," Derek says.

Scott's phone rings and he answers it."Stiles now is not the best time..." Scott says."We're here to get you out, okay?" Derek says gently.

"Derek," Scott says as Derek turns to face Scott."We have a problem. It's a really big problem." Scott tells him. They then hear another growl and see an unfamiliar girl reveal herself.

"Cora?" Derek says."Who?" Scott asked, confused."Cora?" Derek says again, sounding vulnerable."Derek... get out. Get out now!" Cora demands.

That's when Scott noticed a line of mountain ash around the room, and he followed it and saw Mrs Morrell opening the vault door sealing us in."No. No, wait!" Scott yelled but It was too late as Erica, Boyd and Cora began to attack them

They begin to fight the werewolves one-on-one and end up switching between the three. Scott and Derek end up against the wall."You know her?" Scott asked."She's my sister, my younger sister," Derek says

"What the hell is she doing here?" Scott asks."Like I have a clue? I thought she was dead!" Derek says."Look out!" I hear a familiar voice shouting

Unfortunately, Scott didn't get out of the way, and Boyd threw him against the walls. Whilst Scott is on the ground, he lifts him and sticks his claws into him, and blood spurts out of his mouth

Scott feels the blood pouring out of him and his body getting weaker."No! Don't break the seal!" Derek yells. Derek is furious, and Scott gets up as his body heals and exits the vault. "Don't!" Scott yelled."What were you thinking???" Derek demands.

"That I had to do something!" Allison says."She saved our lives," Scott tells him"Yeah, and what do you think they're gonna do out there? Do you have any idea what we just set free?" Derek yells

"You want to blame me? Well, I am not the one turning teenagers into killers." Allison accuses."No. No, that's just the rest of your family." Derek says.

"I made mistakes. Gerard is not my fault." Allison argues."And what about your mother?" Derek questions."What do you mean?" Allison asked."Tell her, Scott," Derek demands. "What does he mean, Scott?" Allison asks."What does he mean?" Allison questions him.

I got up with Sarah and Rue as I saw Luke, Toni, Roman, and Robin about to run and hurt them."No stand down!!" I shouted and my entire pack stood still." Help me walk out of here," I groaned in pain and Roman lifted me.

We headed out to see Scott, Derek, and a person I never want to see."Es," Scott says softly and comes to my side." You're bleeding," Scott says." Alpha pack bitten me and it hurts," I groaned. Scott pulled me into his arms from Roman," I got you, Esme," Scott said nuzzling me.

"Now who are all of you?" Derek questions." Derek, and Scott, meet Roman Regins and his sister Toni, Sarah Smith and Luke Carter,  Robin Steiner, and Rue Black, my pack and friends," I said softly.

"Guys meet Derek Hale, Scott Mccall, and Allison Argent," I said softly. Toni lunged for Allison just as Rue, and Robin did and gave her a major beat down.

"That's for hurting our best friend!" Toni growls." That's for allowing her to be abused," Robin punched her violently." I don't even feel sorry for you," Rue says burning Allison's hand."Esme, you're bleeding black blood," Derek says sadly.

"I know the bites rejecting," I said sadly. Scott nuzzles me," What can we do to stop this?" Scott asked Derek pleading him to help." Nothing, she's not gonna last long," Derek admits sadly.

Scott held me in his arms as my pack stood with me." It's okay, we'll see each other again, just look after one another, don't abandon each other," I said softly before passing out in Scott's arms not before hearing Sarah scream."ESME!!!!!!" Sarah screams.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ next up is Esme supernatural sides waking up 🥰❤️

How was this chapter?

Chris takes in Sarah and Luke as a favour to Esme!

Melissa takes in Robin and Rue!

Noah takes in Roman and Toni!

Ready for more?

Erica, Boyd and Cora are all alive still❤️

I've decided their fates and I've decided all three go back to South America together ❤️

Have we missed this book?