🌻Hanging out with Issac🌻

Max wasn't home yet he was coming back tomorrow evening so I could relax a bit. I heard my window opening and I turned to see Scott standing there." Es? Can I sit here with you?" Scott asks gently." Sure, what's wrong?"I asked him.

"I want to help you leave Max, let me try?" Scott asks gently as he nuzzles against my neck." If you or anyone I love got killed because of me, I would feel guilty and I'd be gone too," I said softly sobbing.

Scott kneels in front of me and hugs me tightly." Esme, you're all skin and bones, this isn't good for you," Scott says softly stroking my cheek." I know, I know," I admit softly." Come on, I'm getting you something to eat," Scott says softly pulling me to the window.

"What's wrong with using a door?" I asked softly." Come on I'm a werewolf, so let me use my powers to impress you," Scott says with a smile. I couldn't help but smile at him," You always impress me, shouldn't you be with Allison? Not that I don't mind you being here?" I wondered.

"I kind of have to not be with her as her dad threatened me," Scott tells me." I know you wouldn't like this but I don't like her, and I know you don't like Max for good reasons," I said softly.

"I guess we both are in the wrong relationship if we both don't like our partners," Scott says softly chuckling at me." Most definitely," I softly chuckle.

We both walked down the road to go to Scott's when a scream was heard." Lydia?" Scott asks confused." You better go and see what that's about," I say softly." But you need me," Scott responds.

"I'm not dead Scott, tell you what go and see what happened with her and we'll catch up," I said softly stroking his cheek and kissing his forehead.

Scott hesitates," I won't ask if you want to come, but stay safe please?" Scott asks gently." Scott, I'm safe. Go and I'll meet you at yours if you want or you come to mine?" I say softly.

Scott nods before kissing my head lovingly and heading off. I decided to go visit Issac at the cemetery as I know he is working tonight.

*
I got the the cemetery to see Issac on the backhoe and I made my way there." Hey Issac," I say softly so I don't scare him." Hi Es," Isaac says nervously and I see the black eye." Oh Izzy," I said softly before climbing onto the back hoe." I'm okay, it's you I'm worried about," Isaac says sadly.

"Issac, you know it's never going to get better for me but it could for you," I said softly leaning against him." We could run, me and you, two best friends just going anywhere together," Isaac says softly kissing my head.

"I would love to travel the world," I said with a smile." Let's do it, me and you," Issac says with a smile." That's a deal," I said with a soft smile." Are you nearly done here?" I asked him.

"Almost done for the night," Isaac says softly. "Okay Isaac, want my help."I asked." No, it is okay let me continue digging," Isaac says.

I nodded in response and saw something by the headstones."Isaac look." I tap his shoulder and Isaac looks to see something digging.

Suddenly something ran past the backhoe and pushed it over making us fall."Isaac!!!" I screamed as we fall

I fell in first went tumbling and ended up in a corner. Isaac comes tumbling afterwards."Esme you okay?! Let me see!" Isaac says softly whilst checking her over." I'm okay, are you?" I asked.

"I'm okay, just a bit confused about what happened, "Isaac says with a smile. We look up to see the backhoe covering the hole, Isaac has been working on.

"I'm going to try and climb up okay? See what happening and then I'll come back and we'll climb out together." Isaac explains.

I watched as Isaac climbed and looked over the top and came tumbling back down and I ran over to him and helped him up.

Suddenly growls and whines were heard and we saw the backhoe being lifted."Need help?" I hear a familiar voice speak.

Me and Isaac look up to see Derek standing there." Derek," I said softly and he looked at me." Esme you okay?" Derek asks." Fine get us out," I nodded.

Isaac went up the wall first and put his hand up and Derek helped Isaac out." Now you Esme," Derek says with a gentle smile." I can't jump that high," I said getting closer." Try and we'll grab your arms," Derek says putting his arm down as Issac did.

I jumped and both grabbed my arms and pulled me up and Issac held me close to him." Esme, are you okay? No more wounds nothing?" Derek asks gently." He's not home yet tomorrow evening he is," I admit softly.

"I won't let him hurt you, I will be keeping an eye on you okay?" Derek says softly." You don't have to, I'm not worth the hassle," I said softly.

"Hey, you are worth it Es," Isaac says softly kissing my head." Esme I will do whatever it takes to get you away from him," Derek says with a look.

"Issac, I have an offer for you. Something that will help you never feel afraid ever again, that will help you get away from your dad." Derek announces.

"What is it?" Isaac asked with curiosity." I'm a werewolf and I could turn you into one, you'll be faster stronger and heal a lot quicker. You will be able to fight back." Derek tells him."Show me," Isaac asked.Derek shifts showing us his new werewolf side.

Like this-

"I want it

"I want it." Isaac says."Here's my number and address. Come find me when you make a decision don't decide now." Derek tells him and walks away from us.

"Should I get it?" Isaac asks me." Do it, then you can fight back Issac for yourself," I tell him gently." But what about you? He didn't offer it to you?" Isaac says confused.

"I wouldn't be able to survive a bite, look at me Issac I'm more skin and bone than anything else," I said softly."Come on let's go home, don't decide now. Decide later, sleep on it," I tell him and we head home.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ next up is Esme hanging out with the boys👀

How was this chapter?

Ready for a satisfying death?!👏👏

Are we ready for S2?!

Esme is leaving for a temp while end of S2 this is well deserved!!

Esme anything you want to say??

"Oh hey guys and girls!! So glad you all made it to the second season of my story!! I guess you are going to enjoy a certain chapter👀 Remember folks BuckyPet24 and I want to see comments as I want to see your thoughts and comments 😊 Bye!! Love you all already!" ❤️

Esme Stilinski 👀❤️