♻️Targeting Lydia♻️

I was at home snuggled into my pillow with my soft blanket and I looked over my box and book. I felt the tears coming into my eyes, the young me would be disappointed and ashamed of me.

"I'm sorry little me, I wish I was stronger than this, I hope you can forgive me," I whispered looking at the young me.

I put everything away and put a note on the box for Stiles, Scott and Dad to see and placed it in a place where it could be seen if something happened to me.

*
So I and Stiles have run into Dad and just found out that Jackson has recanted his statement and Isaac is now back in school and a free person.

I head into home class and I see Scott and Isaac. I sit next to Isaac, "Hey, Isaac." I greet my friend."Hey, Esme." He greets me and hugs me.

"Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got terrible, horrible, very, very bad news," Stiles says

"I think I already know," Scott says pointing to Isaac who had a smug face on him. "I've missed you, Isaac," I said leaning into him."Missed you too." He says kissing my head.

*

We walked out of home class discussing the Kanima. "All right. I only found one thing online called a Kanima-- it's a Werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles explains.

"That thing was not a jaguar." I scoffed."Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer." Stiles says.

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody." Scott says."Which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott says.

Stiles stops in his tracks and I put my hand on his shoulder."You know, sometimes I begin to question this "friendship." Stiles says.

(@)
We have an Economics class with Coach. Jackson came and sat next to me behind Scott and across from Stiles. I shake at the memory of what Jackson had done to me."Hey, Testicle Left and Right-- what the hell is a Kanima?" Jackson asks.

We turn around and face him with a How the hell do you know about that look. Coach begins to talk.

"All right, listen up! A quick warning before we begin our review-- some of you, like McCall," Coach says

"Might want to start your study groups because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult-- I'm not even too sure I could pass it!" Coach says.

"Okay, I need a volunteer on the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh? Come on, let's go, buddy." Coach asks Danny.

"Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson asks irritated.

"I'm familiar with the sensation," Stiles answers."Wait-- why would Derek test you? Why would he think that it's you?" Scott asks.

"How should I know?"  Jackson asks."Do they think it's Lydia?" Stiles asked."I don't know! All I heard was her name and something about chemistry." Jackson says

"Jackson!" Coach shouts."Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" Coach asks. "Umm... Just an undying admiration for my-my coach.." Jackson says.

"That's kind of you. Now shut up! Shut it! Anybody else?" Coach yells. Scott then turns to us, "How do we know it's not her?" Scott asked.

"Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil. And, when I look into Lydia's eyes, I only see fifty per cent evil." Stiles answers.

I give him a look to say only fifty? "All right, maybe sixty. You know, but no more than forty on a good day!" Stiles exclaims."Stiles, that's not a very good argument," Scott replies.