🪴Meeting Allison Family🪴

Stiles, Scott, and I were in class together as they were discussing the new werewolf situation."If Derek isn't the Alpha if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" Stiles questions.

"I don't know," Scott says shrugging his shoulder."Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles asks."I don't know," Scott responds.

Not satisfied by these answers, Stiles sits back in his seat, gnawing on his lower lip as he thinks. He finally sighs and leans forward one last time to ask another question

"Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" Stiles asks Scott."I don't know!" Scott shouts."Jeez," Scott says seeing his test results.

Stiles is handed back his test and is satisfied by the "A" grade he received. However, Scott sighs loudly when he's handed his, which has a D- written on it, along with a message that says "Not like you! See me after class."

Stiles leans forward to look at it and mutters sarcastically over Scott's shoulder

"Dude, you need to study more." Stiles jokes. Scott slams his test down on his desk making me jump and shoots Stiles a look, causing Stiles to scoff defensively.

"That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?" Stiles asks.

"No. I'm studying with Allison after school today." Scott sighs and looks straight at his desk."That's my boy," Stiles says patting Scott's back.

"We're just studying," Scott states."Uh, no, you're not," Stiles tells him."No, I'm not?" Scott wonders.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled." Stiles says.

"Max and Esme are coming to Allison's house too as they are having dinner with Allison and her family so just stop with the questions, man," Scott replies.

"Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek - who still scares me." Stiles says.

*

I'm roaming the halls as I had a free period and I get to a corner and hear talking."Where is Scott McCall?" I hear Derek say."Why should I tell you?" I hear Jackson."Because I asked you politely, and I only do that once," Derek says weakly

Is that Derek?"Hmm. Okay, tough guy. You know, how about I help you find him if you tell me what you're selling him? What is it? Is it, uh, Dianabol? Hmm? HGH?" Jackson questions him.

"Steroids." Derek scoffs."No, Girl Scout cookies. What the hell do you think I'm talking about?" Jackson questions.

"Oh, and, uh, by the way, whatever it is you're out selling, I'd probably stop sampling the merchandise. You look wrecked," Jackson says.

Finally had enough of their stupid conversation. I turned the corner and faced a very pale Derek and an intimidating Jackson. He couldn't be intimidating if he tried.

"Derek?" I said Derek looked up in relief and began to walk toward me. I met him halfway grabbed his right arm and led him away.

"No, we're not done -" Jackson says grabbing my arm forcefully causing Derek to grab Jackson by the neck shoving him into the lockers. I grab his right hand and begin to walk away.

I led him to my locker to grab a water bottle for Derek opened it and gave him a drink of water. "Derek, what happened to you?" I asked him."I got shot." He tells me as he takes a big gulp of water."We need to find Scott," Derek tells me as he puts his hand on my cheek and puts his head on mine.

We head off to find Scott just as the school bell rings causing me to pull Derek into my arms and I cover his ears from the noise. Derek groans in agitation and looks at me with appreciation.