🥂Heart Monitor🥂

I was walking to school, and Max pulled up beside me and grabbed me to go into the car with him."I've missed you, sweetheart. Where have you been?" Max smirks evilly."N-No where," I said softly, shaking."You would happen to be lying, would you?" Max smirks, looking at me.

"No, I'm not," I said softly, and Max gripped my arm harshly as we got to the school." I warn you now, if I see you with your brother and that low life McCall I will kill you in front of them do you understand me?" Max says lowly.

I gulped at this but nodded softly at him." That my good little girl," Max smirks. We exited the car, headed to class, and sat at the back as Scott and Stiles entered the room.

"Still not talking to me?" Scott says." Can you at least tell me if your dad is okay?" Scott pleads. "Alright then, what if I told you that I'm trying to figure this thing out and that I've gone to Derek for help?"Scott says."If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him," Stiles says.

"I'm not talking to you," Stiles says. After a while, Stiles caved in and turned around to face Scott. "What did he say?" Stiles asked.

*

After class, Max left to go see Allison and Lydia leaving me alone. Scott and Stiles both came to find me and immediately hugged me." You can't do that," I tell them, shrugging them off.

Stiles looks at me scared," Esme please?" Scott says softly, grabbing my arm."Please let go for your sake, please?" I said softly before walking away from them.

I walked through the crowds and headed to the woods, and I punched trees and screamed in frustration, anger, and pain." Why?!" I shouted and began to punch the tree further when I felt a hand stop me.

I looked to see the owner of the hand, and it was Scott." Stop, I'm here I'm here," Scott says softly. Scott hugs me and nuzzles against my neck scent, marking me and providing comfort to me and himself.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked softly." Stiles is going try and find a way to help control my shift and told me to meet him here," Scott says softly.

"You don't seem to lose it with me, so what if something or someone keeps you in control?" I asked softly." That's true, I need my Esme around," Scott says softly smiling at me.

Stiles came onto the field and we saw him with a strap and a phone."Stiles what are you doing?" I asked him

"Going to get Scott angry by hitting him with lacrosse balls whilst monitoring his heart rate," Stiles explains."You're an idiot!" I noted."This is not gonna be easy," Scott says to us both.

"Okay. Now, put this on." Stiles says passing a heart monitor to Scott."Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?" Scott asks taking the heart monitor.

"Yeah, I borrowed it." Stiles lies."More like stole it," I said. Stiles gives a pointed look."Stole it," Scott says."Temporarily misappropriated!" Stiles exclaims defensively.

"Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day," Stiles explains getting the coach's phone out.

"Isn't that Coach's phone?" Scott asks."You're such a thief honestly," I chuckled."That... I stole." Stiles nods."Why?"Scott asked.

"All right, well, your heart rate goes up when you go wolf, right? When you're playing lacrosse, when you're with Allison or Esme, whenever you get angry. Maybe learning to control it is tied to learning to control your heart rate." Stiles explains.

"Like The Incredible Hulk?" Scott asks."Kind of like The Incredible Hulk, yeah." Stiles shrugs."No, I'm like The Incredible Hulk!" Scott says smiling."Would you shut up and put the strap on?" Stiles says annoyed.