⛸️The Ice Rink Date⛸️

I'm now at Allison's house as Max told her to keep an eye on me and to make sure I wasn't going to be near Scott tonight." Keep away from Scott tonight, you have Max you should count yourself lucky you have Max," Allison snarks at me and I flinch at her voice.

Chris appears at the door and comes in, "Headed out?" He asked Allison."Studying. Just studying, Dad," Allison says."I get it. But, we need you to remember what happened," Chris says looking at Lydia.

"You want me to stop being friends with her?" Allison questions."Actually, we want the opposite. I know how this might sound, but we need you to keep an eye on her," Chris says.

"You want me to spy on her?" Allison says."We want you to look out for your friend to make sure everything's okay with her," Chris says and I looked to see she was taking selfies."Seems okay to me," Allison shrugs.

Chris looks at me," Esme? Are you okay there?" Chris says softly." Fine, just okay," I say softly nodding." My house is always open to you okay?" Chris says softly smiling at me." Thank you, you don't need to do that," I said softly.

Chris touched my hand and I flinched at it," Oh sorry, I didn't mean to make you flinch," Chris said confused."I'm not a touchy person so not your fault," I quickly say." Anyways Dad please leave so we can get back to studying," Allison says shooing her dad away.

Chris leaves but not before looking at me with a sympathetic look. I looked at him before looking away and Allison stood in front of me."Keep trying to get someone to care but no one does so stop trying to figure a way out of this and do as you are told," She whispers lowly at me.

*

We're at the ice rink, I grab my shoes just as everyone else does. Scott stands by my side." Ready for this?" Scott asks gently." No, I hate the cold, but it's date night so got to try something new," I softly smile at him and Max comes over to us.

"Let go, sweetie," Max says lowly." Of course, let's do it," I said with a smile. We went out on the ice and I was doing great on the ice and Max was too busy gawping at Allison to care.

"Hey Max would you like to go and skate with me? I think there's also a photo booth shall we take some photos later too?" Allison asked with a flirty tone of voice."Yeah, I'd love to skate with you," Max says skating away with her.

I breathed a sigh of relief and I saw Scott struggling to skate." Want help?" I asked softly." Please?" Scott asks me with puppy dog eyes." Take my hand and let gently go out," I said softly smiling at him.

Scott takes my hand as we skate," Gently does it," I tell him." That's it you're doing it, well done puppy dog," I said with a smirk." Well, I had a very good teacher to help me," Scott says softly smiling at me. Scott puts both his hands out as I take them.

We span around and Scott had so much love and adoration in his eyes." You seem happy why?" I asked softly smiling at him." Because I have my Gem here with me," Scott says softly coming closer to me.

"Funny I don't see Allison here?" I said with a smile." She's too busy with him to care right now and she's not a gem, you are," Scott winks. I softly chuckle at him," Idiot," I said softly shoving him.

Max and Allison returned and they were very close with one another and he was being sweet with her." Hey Scott come on it's our turn to do the photos," Allison says grabbing Scott's arm.

Max grips my arm harshly," we are leaving now," Max says lowly." We are heading home thank you for a lovely night," Max says smirking.

Allison had this evil glint in her eye like she had told Max something and I was going to be in for it.

Scott's face dropped and he was about to make his way to me when Allison kissed him to distract him as Max pulled us out of the Ice Rink.

*

⚠️ TW- Abusive content ahead skip it if uncomfortable!⚠️

Max pulls over near a distract and pushes me out of the car as he exits the car." I've had just about enough of your disobedience!" Max snaps." I-I didn't do anything!" I whimpered." Shut it slut!" Max harshly growls and punches my stomach making me spit up blood.

"I enjoy doing this, you look so pathetic and weak," Max grins evilly at me.

⚠️TW Ended⚠️

Before Max could even touch me again I heard footsteps coming towards us." Get your hands off her before we make you," I hear Derek talking." And what are you going to do? Nothing cause you can't hit a minor," Max says with a smirk.

"No, but we can," Erica and Issac say showing their faces. Isaac and Erica come at Max and Erica right hooks him to the ground and Issac punches his stomach. Derek walks forward and headbutts him to the ground," Stay down," Derek says with a look.

Issac immediately checks me over," Come on Es," Isaac says softly lifting me and I curl up into his arms." Is she okay?" Derek asks coming closer." Hurts," I groan." She's been punched so obviously not," Isaac says getting angry.

"Easy Izzy, he's just concerned like you," I said softly murmuring. Isaac took me to the abandoned train station and laid me down." Let me look you over please?" Derek asks gently.

I looked at Isaac who nodded in confirmation that it was okay to let him check it out. I softly nodded and Derek checked me over and saw the words on my body." Did he do this to you?" Derek asks gently.

"What do you think?" I said softly." I'm gonna kill him, I don't care anymore," Issac growls." No! Don't go!" I yelled grabbing Issac's arm. Isaac's face softens up and his werewolf features fade away." Just stay with me please?" I asked softly.

Isaac nods and lies with me as I lay close to him." Sleep Esme, we got you here, no harm will ever come to you whilst I'm here. I promise," Derek says softly smiling at me. I nodded and fell asleep in Isaac's arms. they weren't Scott's but I lay with him anyway because Isaac was a second comfort to me.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ Next up is Scott confronting Derek and his pack 👀

How was this chapter?

Ready for more?

Who is ready for Max to die?!

Team Scotme?(Scott and Esme)

Or

Team Mallion(Max and Allison)

Happy with Scott being Esme's endgame?

Favourite bond so far?