Chapter 20 - Cherry Blossoms Everywhere

Start from the beginning

"Nice to meet you, (L/N)-san." She said politely. "My name is Charlotte Louise Misono."

"Oh, well, nice to meet you too, Charlotte." I said as the two of us proceeded to shake hands.

"Feel free to call me Charely, though." She said. "It was my nickname back in France."

That information took me by surprise. Who knew Kokoro would have friends in other countries.

"France, huh? That's pretty cool." I said.

"You bet! Charely and I even grew up together." Kokoro said as she suddenly grabbed her arm and hugged it.

"Really?" I asked and looked at Charlotte.

However, Charlotte's mood quickly soften and looks away slightly.

"I guess you can say that, yes." She replied. Was she mad or something?

I figured anyone would be happy to be childhood friends with Kokoro given how happy and upbeat she is 24/7, but... it seems like Charlotte doesn't approve of it? Something tells me that I need to keep an eye on her.
_____________________________________________

A few minutes later...

The Sakura party is still going on, and I was hanging out by myself until someone called me over.

"(Y/N)-san!"

I looked up and there was Reona with a smile on her face.

"Oh, hi Reona

"Oh, hi Reona. Are you having fun?" I asked.

"I am, but what are you doing here by yourself?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh, no reason." I replied.

"Do you mind if I sit with you, too?" She asked.

"Sure, that's fine."

Reona smiled more as she sat down beside me.

"So, how's RAS doing?" I asked.

"Everyone is doing great!" She replied. "Just recently Lock-san was the guitarist for a band that was recently disbanded."

This bit of information surprised me. Given how skilled of a guitarist Rokka is and how stubborn Chiyu is, I'm surprised she even agreed to it.

"Oh yeah? What was their name?" I asked.

"They're called Mirror Dreams!" She said. Mirror Dreams, huh? That's a good name for a band.

"That's cool, but you said that they disbanded, right?"

Reona's face fell into sadness when I asked that.