Chapter 12: We Work Loud Or In Silence

Start from the beginning

Jackson then stated something they had been tried and tested multiple times to no avail.

Jackson: Besides, we need to worry about our men's safety in close quarters combat. The enemy had Aura, we don't.

Ryan: Right... eggheads had been trying to unlock someone's Aura for a while now.

Soon Jackson and Ryan walked past the main gate as 3 M939 trucks rolled in with 2 M-ATV's as they rolled through the gate. Marines then started to unload as they approached the back of the M939's helping civilians get down which in total were 30. The lead marine of this small squad of 10 was Sergeant Leon Matthews of the 2nd Platoon, 1st Squad.

Leon: Alright, slowly. We don't want any injuries.

Leon the helped a very familiar blond women, who he apparently didn't recognize.

Leon: Down you go ma'am.

???: Thank you, Mr...?

Leon: Sergeant Matthews.

???: Of course.

Ryan: Ain't that the Headmistress of the academy?

Jackson: It... is?

Some of the civilians off the trucks looked far down the base seeing two F-16C Fighting Falcons taking off a runway.

As a matter in fact besides of Glynda Goodwitch being there we had Team CMEN, and the rest being civilians who wanted to see the open areas of Omega.

Mercury: Over there.

Mercury then pointed towards the visible motor pool seeing M10 Bookers getting cleaned after returning from a nest destruction mission.

Emerald: Look at those things...

Soon the loud speakers were heard.

Speakers: Major Diamond to Command and Control, Major Diamond please report to the Command and Control Center!

As the team of Emerald, Mercury and Neo looked around the base from their current spot, Cinder had spotted our brown and blue eyed Major dressed in his service dress uniform, who then started to walk towards Leon as Ryan walked somewhere else.

Leon: Alright, if everyone would follow me! We-

Jackson: Matthews.

Leon: Huh-? Oh! Major Fall!

Jackson: So, this is the civilian tour?

Leon: Yes sir!

Jackson then walked passed Leon greeting the person in the very front, that being Glynda.

Jackson: Ah, pleasure meeting you again Professor Goodwitch.

Glynda: I must say the same to you, Major Fall.

The two the shook hands for a second before letting go.

Jackson: So, I assume Ozpin wanted the students to tour their new... allies of sort.

Glynda: On the dot, Major Fall.

Jackson: I see. Well, how about to greet one to me.

Glynda: Are you sure, Major? Are you not busy?

Jackson: Not anymore, I had just given out some orders.

Glynda: Ah well.

Glynda then spotted Cinder being the only student not talking with one another and just looking through the base.

Glynda: Ms. Fall!

Cinder turned and approached not hoping to be caught.

Cinder: 'Great, what do she wa- Jackson Fall... perfect!'