Prologue: The First Largest Weapon Dealer

Start from the beginning

"Rajdeep Randhawa!? What does Rajdeep Randhawa want from her? I thought he was sending her pictures to Adhiraj Randhawa.", now said Virat rubbing his temple.

"Can you stop this from reaching Rajdeep Randhawa, Nihar?", the woman said.

"Yes, I can! It'll be done within 20 minutes.", the other woman replied.

"Good. Till then let me handle this son of a bitch!", saying the woman went towards Sameer, who was still lying on the floor along with the chair. She bent down, fisted his hair and pulled him upright, making the chair stand straight along with him. She had a tattoo on her left hand with her initials A.S.

"Done babe! We are good to go.", said the other woman.

"Well done Nihar! Now, final task.", saying the woman took out her gun.

"Yeh Kashish hai, one of the deadliest gun I own. Iski ek goli tumko bhagwan k paas paucha dega. Kashish ki goli sabki kismat mein nahi hota hai Sameer Reddy. Isme panch goliyaan hai, bohot anmol hai. Kashish tab hi bahar ata hai jab koi mujhse panga leta hai, mera dhanda barbad karneka soch ta hai! Are you ready?", saying the woman pulled the safety lock of the gun and loaded the gun with the bullets.
( This is Kashish, one of the deadliest gun I own. One bullet will make you reach God. Getting hit by Kashish is not in everyone's fate Sameer Reddy. This has five bullets inside it, and each bullet is very precious. Kashish comes into use when someone tries to mess with me, tries to ruin my business! Are you ready?)

"Madam! Humko chor dijiye. Hum Randhawa ko kuch nahi batayenge....kasam se! Madam....", now said the man in a pleading tone, begging her.
(Madam! Please leave me. I won't tell anything to the Randhawa's. Promise! Madam....)

"It's too late Sameer Reddy! You have already seen me and I don't believe anyone when it comes to my business. You have to die!", saying the woman pulled the trigger and one shot of the bullet made Sameer fall on the ground along with the chair.

"Kailash, clean this mess and send his body to his family! And also, get me in a call with Adhiraj Randhawa.", the woman said, literally ordering him.

"But, why Adhiraj Randhawa? We killed his informer just now!", said Virat.

"To warm them. If I cancel this alliance then Randhawa Enterprise will lose this position of being the second largest weapon dealer. I'm sure he doesn't want that.", the woman said chucking.

"Nihar, arrange the call!", saying the woman grabbed for a water bottle. Nihar handed her the phone.

"Hello Mr.Randhawa! Hope you are doing well.", said the woman.

"Yes madam! What about you? Hope you are doing well.", said the person from the other side. It was Adhiraj Randhawa.

"Yes I am. Let's get into the point Mr.Randhawa. Your informer, Sameer Reddy is dead. I killed him, just now! He was kidnapped by my men two days ago and was being brutally tortured!", said the woman in a firm tone.

"What!? But why! I was never informed about this miss....", said Adhiraj from the other end.

"Ask your father. While getting into an alliance you were strictly told that there will be no questions raised about my identity. We'll just accept your orders, payments. Only a business relationship. Then why did your father send him to get my photos and personal information!? Mr. Randhawa, you are the CEO right? I hope you know the reason!?", the woman said grinning her teeth, her voice filled with anger.

"This was not known to me. I swear. Please don't worry, I'll take care of it.", said Adhiraj from the other side.

"Please do. It won't even take a minute for me to back off from this deal Mr. Randhawa. Act accordingly!", the woman said smirking.

"Are you threatening me?", now said Adhiraj.

"Yes I am. Mr. Randhawa, I respect you isiliye maine sirf apke informer ko maar dala. Agli baar agar aisa kuch hua then I'll not spare anyone. Mind it! This conversation ends here. Have a good day!", saying the woman cut the call.
( Yes, I am. Mr. Randhawa, I respect you that is why I just killed your informer this time. The next time if something like this happens then I'll not spare anyone. Mind it! This conversation ends here. Have a good day!)

"Kailash, do the needful. Let's go guys!", saying the woman along with Virat and Nihar left the room. It was a warehouse kinda place.

"Huh! Tried to mess with me. Underworld ki sabse badhi weapon dealer hoon main, aur iss chutiye ko laga ki, meri photo sab kuch woh Rajdeep Randhawa k haathon de dega! Messing with me is not so easy. You mess with me you face the consequences!", said the woman rubbing off the sweat from her face after getting out of the warehouse.
( huh! Tried to mess with me. I am underworld's first largest weapon dealer, and this asshole thought that he could send my photos and everything to Rajdeep Randhawa! Messing with me is not so easy. You mess with me you face the consequences!)

"You literally threatened the Randhawa's. They won't sit quietly! Now what?", said Virat looking at the woman.

"Now? War...", she replied chuckling.

******

So, this was the prologue.
Do tell me in the comments how was it. Tried my best to make it interesting.
Do not forget to vote, if you like the prologue.🩷
Next update coming soon...
This book will also be uploaded in scroll stack.
Have a good day! 🩷✨
Love you all!