⚠️28]"WILD & WILDER"

Start from the beginning

This time I felt my cock pentrating some thin layer ...as I heard my Jaan screaming in pain while digging her nails into my palm...

My heart broke as I looked at the tears dripping down her eyes ...as she still looked at me ...

"Fuck...sorry baby ..."I hurriedly hugged her body and began kissing all over face trying to calm her down ...but I felt so bad that I couldn't hold back my tears ..as they kept falling down on her skin...

She then held my face slowly and looked into my eyes with shock"why are u crying now ?"

"I-I made u cry ...I gave u pain "I whimpered

"I -I can stop "I offered

I looked at her....asking silently ....if she wanted me to stop....she nodded negatively ...

"No..stop crying ...fuck !!...isn't this supposed to be the other way around ?..."she complained as she hugged me ...trying to calm me down ...rubbing my back ..

A few minutes passed by as she helped me calm down ...I felt her move her hips slowly and squirm....while I was still in her arms ....as her breathing got heavier ...

I looked back into her eyes .."P-pls Mann ....fuck me ...I can't "

I nodded ...and withdrew my cock once again and slammed it back ...making her scream in pain ..."don't stop"she said ..though in pain ...still looking into my eyes ...

I nodded and repeated this for a few more times ....only see her screams turn into moans as her pussy got adjusted to my size and that's all it took ...

I laid my weight on her body and kissed her lips ..."I will fuck u now ...hmmm?"I whispered huskily ...

"Yes pls !!!ahhh"she shouted ...as I thrusted harder than before ...

I kept sucking on her neck as I began ramming my cock into her pussy ...while she encircled her legs around my waist ...bringing me closer....as her nails dug into my bare back...scratching me all over

I held her neck and choked her as I drilled her... making her pussy clamp on my cock ....fuck ...she likes it...

"U like that ..huh?....ANSWER ME "I demanded ...as she looked too lost ..

"Y-yes"she whimpered....

"Such a good girl...r u close ?"I breathed ..fuck ...I'm getting close. .I tried my best to hold it back ...as I started to focus on her pleasure rather than mine ...

"Y-yes "she revealed ...."look into my eyes ...tell me u love me " I demanded again ...

She complied "I -ah "she couldn't complete the sentence as I thrusted deeper ...

"Finish .(thrust) .the .(thrust ).fucking (thrust).sentence (thrust )"I gritted as I squeezed her neck lightly....while I fucked her roughly ..as I rubbed her clit with my free hand

I noticed as she bit her lip tightly....and her hold on me tightened and back arched ...as I pinched her clit ...she screamed "I LOVE U ABHIMAAN " while her pussy clamped tightly over my cock ....fuck ....she came....

I kissed her ... "My turn "I whispered as I turned us over ..bringing her above me....

She understood what I meant as she looked into my eyes ..."let me cool.."

I didn't let her complete her sentence as I held her hair and bought her face closer to mine..."NOW "

She obeyed as she began moving her hips ....holding on to my shoulder.....while I kept squeezing her tits ....

"Faster "I demanded as I spanked her ass with one of my hand

She began moving faster ...whimpering and moaning as she is back on the road of pleasure again....