[ 21 ] A True Beauty 🍋🍋🍋

Y/N

His fingers were long and reached deep inside of her, pressing that button inside of her that she could never quite reach. It felt so good she might've come within one minute if he hadn't stopped. But now, he was asking her to crawl to him. Naked. She didnt know if she could. Her weight had always made her stomach hang rather low when she was on her knees, more than she thought was seductive, let alone attractive. She hesitated, trying to think of a protest but the heat between her legs at Alastor's words, the looks he was giving her, the names he was calling her.

Before she could notice she was even on the floor, she began to crawl to him. She felt his gaze go over her body again and again, his hungry smile making her hotter the closer she got to him. She felt her breasts and belly swinging beneath her, making her feel rather unattractive and gross. She stopped when she was at his feet, sitting up on her knees and covering her chest with her arms.

"What's the matter my dear? Why do you hide from your flame?" he said with a grin on his face that said 'i want to see more. Now.' but she still didn't move her arms as she spoke. "I just don't really feel pretty when i crawl while i'm naked.'' When her sentence was finished, she hugged her arms around her a little tighter, feeling uncomfortable with herself. "Well, my darling, ill have you know, that i find every bit of you exquisite and i believe i will find it to be even more so after tonight." he said as he grabbed y/n's hands and led her up onto his lap, straddling him. "And even so, tonight shouldn't be about appearances or looks. Tonight is about us, my love." he said quietly as he grabbed y/n's hips and brought her crotch down to his, moving her hips in circles that countered his, making him groan at the contact. "Ive wanted you for too long for tonight to turn into something that makes you hate yourself. Watching you crawl to me made me have to fight the urge to get out of my chair, push you onto your back and fuck you on the floor. So believe me when i say, your a true beauty, y/n." he said as he pressed her onto him harder, feeling his full length against her hot pussy, damning the layers of clothes between them.

"Am. I. Clear?" he whispered in a breathy, low voice against her ear before she nodded. "Be a good girl and use your words.~" he purred against her neck before biting the hot skin lightly making her whine. "Yes sir, i understand.~" she purred, trying desperately to get a reaction out of him. But she didnt expect him to grab a fist full of her hair and pull her back lightly. "If you call me that again i will fuck you so hard you cry and scream, do you hear me doe?~" he said with the hunger that she wanted, the hunger she was expecting of him. "Yes sir.~" she said with a giggle before Alastor picked her up and walked to the nearest wall. When getting there, he gently positioned her body so that her legs were slung over his shoulders and her pussy was right in front of his face. "Alastor?" she questioned before being slammed into the wall behind her, Alastors hands having a tight grip on her thighs as he began his assault on her clit. "Alastor!~ ohh fuck~ please!" she breathed as he flicked her clit with his long tounge. She could barely think as he went on, her mind becoming mush under his torture.

Alastor

He had lost his hold on his animalistic hunger the moment she called him 'sir'. He had no idea he would like a name that much. "Alli!~ ffuck! Please more!~" she moaned out, cutting off his thoughts and making him remember his fondness of the other name she had for him.

He continued his abuse to her clit, slipping two fingers inside of her earning a guttural moan falling from her lips as he curled his fingers. He loved these sounds that fell from her lips, especially when it was his name that came from her. He had never seen her so beautiful, the way her face contorted at his will and the sounds she produced, the way her body convulsed, it was all perfect. She was an angel, his Radio Angel. His.