[ 5 ] Torn apart

Alastor

Alastor had barely slept that night, being able to hear y/n's weeping late into the night, and for the rest of it, he had kept thinking about what would have happened to her if he hadn't shown up when he did, about what would have happened if he would have shown up one minute later. He hated the feeling it gave him, to think of some man taking advantage of her like that and him not being able to help it. But he forced himself to think about those horrors, because what happened to y/n that night was his fault. If he would've just put his feelings aside and took her home with him then none of this would have happened. But it did, and now he had to deal with the pain of his twin flame hating him. And he couldn't even tell her, at least not anytime soon, if he did, he couldn't imagine what might happen. How much more she might hate him. But he still had a hotel to help run, he couldn't wallow in his own self pity, the show must go on! Even if it no longer entertained him as it once did.

Alastor strode down the stairs of the hotel to the foyer where charlie y/n and the others were doing a 'trust exercise'. "What foolish thing are you doing next charlie?" he said with a smile, looking around at the others positioned in a circle. "It's a trust bonding exercise! Do you wanna join us Al?" she asked enthusiastically. Alastor took another look around the group, his eyes lingering on y/n, he saw that she had a new outfit of a black long sleeve blouse with a dark red corset around her waist and a pair of black pants with her same heels. He also noticed the new bandolier of knives around her cinched waist. But he noticed more than just her new look, the tired circles around her eyes and the red puffiness from crying. As his eyes drifted to her wrists, he barely got a glimpse of the dark purple bruises before she pulled her hands behind her back, glaring at him from across the room. But that one glance was all he needed. "I'm afraid I have more important things to tend to my dear! I will be back by mid afternoon! Have fun with your silly trials!" he called as he strode out the door, letting it click shut behind him before he snapped his fingers, sending himself up to his radio tower.

The imp from last night was exactly where he had left him. Tied up in his radio tower, gagged in the corner. "Oh good! You're still here! How did you sleep? Good? Good!" Alastor said as he strode to his desk where his radio equipment was, getting ready for a broad cast. "Now, before i rip your soul open, i'd like to know, why in the nine circles were you touching a damsel such as herself?" he asked with an uneasy calmness to his voice as Alastors shadow took the gag out of the imps mouth. "Look man, i'm sorry. I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing, just please let me go." the imp begged, spewing excuses until Alastor got bored of hearing his jabbering. "Enough, I'm done listening to excuses. And I couldn't just let you go! Otherwise you wouldn't learn your lesson." he said sweetly as he had his shadow drag the man over to him, the man squirming and screaming the whole way. Once Alastor got his claws on him, he started his broadcast and went to work, tearing that imp's soul apart a bit. By. bit. Until there was nothing left but the echo of his screams in the room. Afterwards, Alastor was so high on adrenaline and the primal urge to protect and kill that he picked the microphone up, bringing it to his lips. "Consider this a warning to all who dare to mess with the radio demon." he said slowly before he shut off the broadcast, setting down the microphone and tidying himself up to go back down to the others.

Alastor strode through the doors of the hotel to see y/n at the bar mingling with Husker and Angel. His smile widened as he strode to the counter. "What riveting conversations are you having today?" he asked enthusiastically, standing next to y/n's stool. "Nothing anymore." was his only response as y/n hopped off her stool and strode out the front doors of the hotel, slamming the double doors shut behind her. "Whats her problem?" Angel asked, taking a swig off the bottle he clutched to. But Alastor said nothing as he walked up the stairs to his room. Once behind the door, he summoned his shadow. "Follow her, make sure she is safe and dont let her see you" he said, flicking his wrist to the window, sending the creature away.

He sat down on his bed, resting his head in his hands, trying to think of someway to get her to stop hating him, some way to get her to forgive him.

But he kept coming up blank. Only one idea floating around in his mind.

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

And remember. . .

🎙️Stay Tuned 🎙️

.

.

.