[ 3 ] Flame

Alastor

Alastor noticed his hands trembling as he walked to his room. When he woke up he saw that y/n was out of bed and heard her singing in her bathroom. He took his leave rather quickly so that he didn't have to explain why he came to her so fast or why he actually stayed the entire night, he especially didn't want to explain why he didn't bother to get dressed other than a robe. He felt his smile nervously widening as he strode down the hall, getting closer to his room. When he got to his door, he hastily unlocked it and slipped in, slamming and locking it behind him. He let out a long sigh as he slipped out of his robe, hanging it back on the coat rack and heading to his bathroom. He needed to get ready for the day so he could take y/n out around the pentagram. Not that there was much to show her, it was hell after all. She had probably seen all there was to see when she got here. There was always chaos. Chaos of which Alastor loved to watch, but he couldn't imagine a belle such as y/n would want to see any of it.

While Alastor took a shower he decided he would just take y/n to a few lovely cafes he frequented and to Rosie's to say hi and introduce them. He had a feeling y/n and Rosie would get along quite nicely. When he got out of the shower and dried himself off, he got dressed in his usual red and black suit. He made sure to take extra care of his grooming before he left, nervous about how he looked around y/n. He grabbed his cane as he went out the door of his room, clicking the lock behind him with a snap of his fingers.

He strode down the halls of the hotel to y/n's room, nervously wringing his fingers out as he went, constantly making sure there wasn't anyone around to see him nervousness. Since he saw y/n and his permanent smile faltered slightly, he was worried about showing that side of himself to the others again. He felt something when he saw her, something he had never felt before and that scared him. It was truly something he wasn't prepared for, when he walked through the doors of the hotel and saw her, he felt a sense of familiarity, like he had known her in his past life, but he had never really had many friends. And even so, they didn't live in the same lifetime. He couldn't have known her when he was alive because that was almost one hundred years ago. But he still couldn't deny the feeling he had around her, the feeling he wanted to know the reason behind. He wanted to get closer to y/n so that he could find out what this was. And so that he could possibly see what she could do, if she had any powers. Maybe they were like his? The image of her wreaking havoc over hell, her tentacles coming out of her back, holding her fragile body up, her looking like an angel of death, pure, beautiful, evil- no! Alastor stopped the image in his head from forming any farther as he reached her door. He shouldn't be thinking about such things towards a woman he's just met, how improper of him!

After chastising himself at her door for a moment, he rapped his knuckles on the red wood and then tucking his hand back behind his back, waiting patiently for her to answer. He heard the click of heals and the swish of fabric before the door swung open to reveal y/n. She was wearing her same attire as before but with a dark red fluffy coat added. It was short, ending at her waist, while the sleeves went all the way down to her delicate hands. The image of her being held up by her tentacles flashed in his mind again, making his smile falter slightly. "Something wrong?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, letting an ear droop with it. His smile widened at the gesture. "Why nothin my dear! Shall we be off now? I have a lot planned for today!" he said cheerfully as he offered his arm to the beautiful dame in front of him. 'What am I thinking? Calling her beautiful? Goodness, i must be out of my mind more than I thought!' he thought to himself as he led her down the stairs and across the foyer where Angel and Husk were mingling.

"Where are you two goin'? Angel asked, draping himself across the couch. "None of your business, harlot." Alastor said the last word with venom, not wanting the spider to ruin their good day. "Geez! What's your problem fancy pants?" he asked, offended that Alastor finally talked back to him. But Alastor didn't say a word as he strode them both out the door and into the street. "So where are we gonna be going?" y/n asked, looking up at him with a smile. "Well, I assumed that when you got here you'd already seen most of what the pentagram has to offer. So I'll be showing you a few of the cafes that i favor and taking you to see an old friend of mine." he said proudly, his smile widening slightly.