[ 20 ] Hungry 🍋

Alastor

Alastor began to get ready at about four. The entire time he was in his swamp reading he kept getting aroused by thoughts of the night to come. He couldn't stop thinking about her. Her face, her hair, her scent, his hands wrapped around her plump body as he slams into her. He stopped his train of thoughts as he walked into his room, setting his unfinished book down on his bedside table.

Alastor let out a long sigh as he opened his armoire doors, reaching in and taking out his suit for the night. It had a black coat with red trimming and a bright red undershirt with a deep burgundy tie. His coat stopped at his hips unlike his usual coat, revealing his small red and black tail. There were four red buttons in the middle keeping the two sides of the coat together. His pants were all black with a button up fly paired with black dress shoes with red bottoms. It wasn't much different than his usual attire, there was still red and black, it was just inverted. But it was more elegant and clean then his usual outfit.

He left his room and strode down the hall, his hands resting behind his back with his cane comfortably in one of them. His ears were perked and his smile cool and collected as he walked down the hall. But in reality, the closer he got to y/n's door, the harder his heart pounded. He had to fight the urge to let his ears pin down to his head as he knocked on her door.

"Hi Al!" Charlie hollered as the door swung open, revealing her and Vaggie dressed nicer than he'd ever seen them. Charlie was in a white dress that ended at mid calf with red lace trimming and a red belt that had an apple in the middle. The straps of the dress were thick, tank top like straps and the neckline was a semi deep V that had a small piece of nude mesh at the bottom.

Vaggie's dress was a light gray that fell to the floor, hugging her bodice and flaring out just below her hips. It had a slit up the side up to her thigh and her hair was in big curls and swooped to the side as usual. "Wheres y/n?" Alastor asked, trying to peek behind the two women in front of him. "Oh she'll be out in a moment." Vaggie said as they both pushed past Alastor and into the hallway. "Well? Shes waiting for you silly!" Charlie said happily as she pushed Alastor through the threshold and slammed the door behind him. "Geez." he said to himself as he stumbled to catch his balance.

"Alastor?" y/n called from the bathroom. Alastor's ears perked up at the sound of her voice. "Y-yes!" he called back nervously as the door opened.

He was breathless at the sight of her. She had the dress he had presented her with and the same jewelry and shoes, but her make up and hair were to die for. Her hair was half up, held by the black and red pin he gave her, and the half that was down cascaded down her back and spilled over her shoulders in large ringlets. Her cheeks and nose had a slight shine to them and her eyes had a dark brown eyeshadow at the outermost corners and her lips were a dark red.

She was more beautiful than he had imagined she would be. Her soft curves were hugged tightly by the bodice of the dress and the corset was pulled down for there to be just enough cleavage showing on her to make him stare. He felt like a dog, staring at her like this, but god, he couldn't help it. He couldn't wait to strip off every layer of clothing on her- "Alastor?" his thoughts were cut off when she said his name. He looked up at her face to see a small smile, her eyes half lidded with a light blush on her cheeks.

"We'd better get going before you take me right here, hm?" she cooed as she walked past him to the door. He really was a drooling dog wasn't he? "Thats a good idea my dear. Lets go." he said as he walked up next to her in the hall, shutting the door behind him and offering her an arm. She smiled up at him as she took his arm, "so, what had you so distracted Alli?" she said with a light giggle. This frustrated him terribly, making him hot and blushing, trying desperately to hold down the almost erection in his pants. "You'd better be careful my dear, or else we wont even bother going to that silly ball.~" he crooned, leaning down and whispering against the sensitive shell, "since your so keen on teasing me darling. I though i'd tell you that tonight i am going to strip off ever bit of clothing on your body nice and slow. It will take hours for you to get what you want, and i wont give it to you till you beg. And another thing-y/n?" he stopped when he felt her grip on his arm tighten.