[ 10 ] The Dark

Y/N

Breakfast with vox was less enjoyable than shed wanted. The only thing he talked about was Alastor and how much he hated him and how badly he wanted to get her away from him. She was tried of hearing his name, the whole reason she went to breakfast with vox was to get away from Alastor, not to talk about him. But apparently her one worded answers upset vox and he ended the breakfast early, sending her home. She was only a little happy to go home, because now she didn't have to talk about Alastor anymore, but now she was destine to run into him at least once today.

She didnt know why, but vox had been a lot more moody since Alastor beat the shit out of him. She supposed it must've hurt his ego or something. But today, shes pretty sure what set him off ws her asking for her necklace back, to which his only response was that he had thrown it in a river and could get her a prettier one.

y/n sighed as she entered her room, letting the door click shut behind her. 'I suppose i could just have a me day.' she though as she walked to her bathroom, kicking off her shoes and starting a warm bath. When the tub was full, she stripped off her clothes, resting the bandolier of knives close by. She let herself soak for an hour or so before getting out and changing into a comfy silk set of pants and a matching cropped shirt.

She grabbed a book and sat down in her bed, resting her back against the soft pillows. She read for a few minutes, realizing what she picked up was a romance novel. She never was a fan of romance, but she liked the beginning part and thought she'd give it a try.

Once she tired, she put the book down and realized it was late into the night. 'Did i really read that long? Wow.' she thought to herself as she shut off her lights and got under the covers of her bed, letting herself doze off.

Her eyes snapped open when she heard her window shatter.

Two sets of strong hands grabbed her and put a bitter smelling rag to her nose.

And then everything faded to black.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!!!

And remember. . .

Stay Tuned

.

.

.