[ 17 ] Putty In My Hands 🍋

Alastor

He could smell her right when he opened the door, making his antlers grow. She was shoved into his arms, only wearing a cream colored tee shirt and a pair a black shorts. "She almost died because shes in heat.I dont care how much you dirty talk or fuck or whatever, just get her to a point of not dying when you flirt with her." Husker said before slamming the door in their faces. y/n was soaked in cold water, making her shirt and shorts stick to her curves in a way that made him feel like it was wrong to look at her. 'Shes in heat?' he thought to himself, making his face turn a hue of red on par with his hair. She was falling in love with him. But they couldn't possibly do that yet! For god sake, they haven't even kissed.

He felt y/n wiggle in his arms, making him notice how hot she was. Her body was on fire. "Why don't we sit down?" he said, leading her to the love seat she plopped down, her wet clothes shifting slightly. She peeled the fabric from her body with a wet sticking sound, but the shirt still stuck to her plump breasts and her soft belly. Alastor sat down next to her, resting his hands on the couch next to his thighs. It felt wrong to look at her in such ways while she was so vulnerable, but he couldn't stop himself. It was like his primal urge to make her his was taking over his entire body, making his antlers grow and his ears flatten and his eyes gravitate to her. He felt like he was objectifying her terribly, he hated it.

"Are you ok?" she asked quietly. Alastor looked over at her to see that she was shrunk down, keeping her legs closed and her arms closed in front of her chest. Was he making her that uncomfortable? "Im ok. Are you alright my dear? You look uncomfortable?" he asked gently. "Im ok, i just. . . im hot." she replied quietly, shrinking down even smaller. "Are you embarrassed?" he asked her, leaning towards her slightly. Her only response was nodding her head silently. Alastor sat and thought for a moment, trying to think of a way to help her. He could take care of his rut himself, but her. . .

When animal-human hybrid demons are in heat from a flame, they can die lest they get rejected, then their hunger is just replaced with heartbreak. But when they are in heat, they can't really take care of it themselves, they need their flame to help. Its like their body knows somehow, like it won't accept anything but their other half to take care of or stave off their burning desire. He had known that females went into heat from falling in love with a flame, but I hadn't known about males, which made him feel horribly dumb. He thought for a moment of what he could do for her. He assumed that she didn't want to have sex since they hadn't been able to develop their sexual desires for each other with moderation. So he tried thinking of other ways to help her without sex.

"Would you be ok with it if I helped you?" he asked her gently, taking her hand in his and caressing the back of it. Her ears twitched at his suggestion, making her bury her head deeper into her arms. "How so?" she asked, confirming his belief of her not wanting sex. He thought for a moment, trying to think of something he could do for her.

"If your comfortable with it, I could kiss you?" he said gently, his ears flattening behind his head and his antlers growing slightly. Her head lifted out of the cocoon she had made for herself and she looked at him, and as she did, her scent of arousal hit his nose, making his tail twitch lightly in a primal urge to pounce. She made eye contact with him, her eyes practically glowing with need. They were mesmerizing, she was mesmerizing. He felt himself getting lost in her eyes, and he didn't try to stop it. "Beautiful." he said under his breath involuntarily making her shy away, breaking eye contact. Alastor didnt apologize for his words though. Because it was true. She was beautiful.

He kept thinking about her, keeping a tight leash on his mind so not to wander off into vulgar thoughts until his tain of though was cut off by her small sweet voice. "You can kiss me." his ears perked up at her words as he looked to her with a deer in headlights look on his face, making her giggle lightly. "Your sure?" he asked gently before doing anything. He wanted to be completely sure she was ok with this before he did anything to or with her. She nodded her head in silent response, her face growing more red if that was possible as she made eye contact again, keeping it as he wetted his lips and pulled her hand to his chest as his mother cupped her warm cheek.

He leaned in slowly, feeling her breath hitch against his lips as he got closer. Her eyes had already fluttered shut as his face was mere inches from hers. He admired her for a moment before he leaned in. She was a work of art. Her lips lightly pursed and her eyelashes resting just above her cheeks. She was a muse that no one would be able to put on a canvas lest it insulted her beauty. No one would be able to do her justice in any form of art.

He stopped his train of thoughts as he closed the inches between their lips. Her lips were softer than silk against his. He felt her press against his lips, deepening the kiss as she leaned towards him more. Alastor flattened her hand against his chest, letting her feel his heart racing against his skin, like it was trying desperately to escape. He felt her other hand snake around his neck, pulling him closer to her like she needed to be as close to him as possible. Alastor felt this way too but kept himself on a tight leash so as not to make her uncomfortable.

That is until he felt her get onto her knees, growing slightly taller than him. Before he could stop himself, he pulled her onto his lap, straddling his legs. In an instant, Alastor broke the kiss and peppered a trail down her jaw to her neck, lightly biting the soft part where her neck and shoulder met, making her cry out lightly. "Did i hurt you?" he shot up and asked breathlessly, worry seeping from his features. She didn't answer with words, but rather by crashing her lips back into his, hooking her hands around his neck and grinding her hips down lightly, making him groan against her mouth.

"Careful darling.~" he growled quietly as he absentmindedly grabbed a fist full of her hair, giving it a light yank. "A-Alli!" she moaned, making him buck his hips up into her. 'Alli' he liked that. He liked that a lot. Her light moans cut though his thoughts, making him realize how much tighter his pants had gotten and how their hips were moving in tandem against each other.

They kept going for a while, their mouths moving together and coming apart to attack her neck with small nips and licks, making her squirm and moan. He took her plump breasts in his hand, lightly flicking and pinching her nipples, making her cry out in pleasure. This is what he needed, what they both needed. She became putty in his hands, she was wrapped around his finger and he loved it. He wanted more. He wanted to see more of her.

His train of thought was cut off as he heard her breath become short, high pitched pants and her hips becoming erratic and messy. "Alli!" she cried as he grabbed her hips a ground her down onto him with so much force that she produced a small, choked sound and her body tensed. He felt a warm liquid pool on the front of his pants as she collapsed onto his front. 'she came on me.' he thought to himself, the idea only making his rut worsen.

He lifted her pliant body in his arms, carrying her to his bed and setting her on top of the I'mcovers, giving her a light blanket. He snapped his fingers and she was in a new pair of panties and a silk nightgown. He smiled down at his flame, admiring her tired face, still coming down from her euphoria. "Sleep well dear." Alastor said before kissing her forehead, making her smile lightly. "Thank you." she said weakly as she snuggled down into her blanket giving a satisfied hum. "No need dearest, you never need to thank me for this. For anything we will ever do, you dont need to thank me for any of it. My reward enough is having you." he said before he looked down to see her out like a light. Even though he had said those words to her sleeping face, he was still overjoyed to have said them.

As he strode to his bathroom, he snapped his fingers setting up a cot next to his bed so that y/n could have it all to herself. He closed the door behind himself before he changed into a different pair of boxers and a black tank top. His cock still pressed against the fabric of his boxers but he decided right when he kissed her that he would now wait until they had sex to take care if his rut. He wanted it to be her, not his hand or her hand or mouth, but her.

He strode back out into his room to see y/n splayed out across his bed, sleeping peacefully. He smiled and settled down onto his cot next to her.

He was lulled to sleep that night by the sound of her steady breathing and the comfort in knowing that his flame shared his feelings for her.

--------------------

Thank you for reading you filthy monsters

And remember. . .

🎙️Stay Tuned 🎙️

.

.

.