[ 13 ] what does this mean?

Alastor

Alastor stayed with y/n while she bathed, helping her shaky hands wash her hair and helping her dry her frail body and dressing her in a silk nightgown. When she was dressed, he picked her up and took her out into her room, seeing that her bed was still a mess and her floor still littered with glass. His brows furrowed as he thought about what he wanted to do. "I don't want to stay here." she said, her wavering voice cutting through his thoughts. "Would you like to stay in my room? You can have my bed tonight, I need to do some radio paperwork." he said sweetly, waiting for her to nod her head before he strode out into the hall.

He knew that she would want to stay with him longer than just one night, and he would let her. He supposed he could sleep in a cot next to the bed, which he didn't mind doing. As long as she was comfortable.

As he turned a corner, they ran into Angel Dust. "ohhhh~ what are you two getting up to?" he crooned, bending down slightly to get to eye level with Alastor. "Nothing Angel." Alastor hissed, shouldering past Angel, careful of the fragile dame in his arms. "Well from the look of your hornes and at how y/n is dressed, i'm not too keen to believe you baby~" he said from behind Alastor who looked down to see that y/n's nightgown was less modest than he realized. It was a light periwinkle with lace lining the bust and hem. The straps barely a string and her peaked breasts visible through the thin fabric, and the skirt ending at her upper thigh when being held.

Alastor stopped a moment, swiping his arm under her butt, taking the bottom of her gown with it and pulling the fabric tighter over her bottom. He continued walking down the hall, making sure to be careful with the small woman in his arms. "Thank you." she whispered as he walked up to his door. "No need dearest." he said gently as he snapped his fingers, opening the door and walking in, letting it close and lock behind them.

"No one should bother us here. Try and get some sleep, if you need anything I'll be at my desk right over there." he said as he laid her gently in the bed, pulling the covers over her. He motioned to his desk with his head as he explained he would be just a few feet away. Y/n nodded her head meekly, pulling the covers up to her chin. He smiled at her perked ears and more relaxed expression. Alastors smile widened sweetly as he walked to his desk, sitting down to begin his paperwork.

Y/N

She was overflowing with joy that she was finally away from that monster. He didn't hurt her, but he would look at her and grope her.

When she was with Vox, he made her put on the assistant's outfit in front of him, and he made her go slowly so that he could get a good look at her. And when he spent long periods of time in his office, he would make her sit on his lap, occasionally groping her.

She cut her thoughts short, she didn't want to think about her time there anymore. Right now, she just wanted to sleep with Alastor safely watching over her.

Alastor.

They were soulmates- or twin flames. She supposed he would explain more later. But he had also seen her without clothes. 'God I'm helpless!' she thought to herself as he tossed and turned under the covers, turning to look at his desk, the only light in the room being the small desk lamp he was using. He had helped her undress and bathe and get dressed. Lord he even tucked her into bed!

But he did it all of his own accord, she realized. He didn't have to help her with any of it, he could've just fogged her into her room and been done with it. But he stayed with her, and helped her. "Alastor?" she called out quietly, seeing his ears perk up and his chair swivel around to face her. "Yes my dear? " he said with a gentle smile. The light from behind him silhouetted him, her eyes having to adjust to see his features. His coat was slung on the back of the chair, leaving him in his red vest and black button up, the collar unbuttoned and his bowtie gone.

She stopped a moment, her chest getting hot as she admired him. Was being around him what this feeling was? Was it because they were twin flames? "Why did you help me? I mean, why did you stay after you saved me?" she asked as she sat up, leaning on an elbow. "Well, because I wanted to be sure you were ok, i . . . care about you. Deeply." he said with care, his words choppy as if he was having a hard time finding them. "Since we're twin flames, does that mean we love each other. . . ?" she asked carefully. "Well, no, but we do have a connection already. All flames have a connection upon meeting. But they can always reject one another. But if we did fall in love one day, it would be much stronger than normal." he said, a bit of sorrow and fear hung off his words though. "Do you think we will fall in love?" she asked quietly, worried for his answer, but she tried to ignore the sinking feeling in her gut anyway.

"Well, I suppose I can hope." he said gently, his smile widening sadly, "now you should get some sleep. We can talk more once you've gotten some food and rest." he said in a joyful tone, as if he was never sad.

y/n wondered why her chest seemed to flutter at his response.

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for Reading!!!

And remember . . .

🎙️Stay Tuned🎙️

.

.

.