Dekuverse Chapter 3: Fight as One

[Insert Soundtrack: Your Brothers Need You - Klaus Badelt]

[U.A. Base; Cemetery Area]

[Two hours later]

Two hours had passed since the Apollyon attack, and as the group decided to go after him along with everyone from the Rebel League who survived, they needed to do something first... Bury those who died in this attack. And by giving them a dignified burial, they paid silence and mourning for each of them who died fighting, until everyone left the place to prepare for the impending battle. However, one person still remained in that cemetery... Dekiru.

Dekiru stood alone in silence in the area where the cemetery was located; where he could see through the wooden gravestones the names of the people who were buried, including the ones he was facing now with the names:

Tenya Iida

Eijiro Kirishima

Shota Aizawa

And as he felt the wind blowing on his face, Dekiru took a deep breath before closing his eyes and saying:

Dekiru: "Leo... What should I do?" - He asked himself as he remained with his eyes closed while feeling the wind blowing on his face. - "These people need someone to guide them into battle, a battle that may lead to death. They need a fearless leader, and you more than anyone would be the most ideal person for that. What would you do if you were here? What should I do? What should I say to all of them? I am not like you. I need you so much. I need all of you so much." - He said while keeping his eyes closed.

" - He said while keeping his eyes closed

Deku 10: "Hey, man." - He heard Deku 10 call him, and he was alone waiting for the Ninja, who opened his eyes but didn't look at him. - "The others are waiting for you. Are you okay?" - He asked, seeing that Dekiru remained alone and doing nothing.

And as he looked at those wooden gravestones one last time, Dekiru had a serious and determined look before turning to Deku 10 and saying:

Dekiru: "I am ready."

"