Chapter 19: Izuku Vs Todoroki.

In the stands of 1-A.

As the arena belched and the audience became anxious, all the students from both 1-A and 1-B were watching intently as this was going to be an interesting fight.

Ochako: "They haven't started yet?"

Everyone turned around and saw that Ochako had just arrived.

Tsuyu: "Ochako. How are you feeling?"

Ochako: "I'm feeling much better, thanks for asking." - She said as she sat down and smiled remembering what Izuku did.

Mina: "You're just in time! The fight is about to begin!"

Tenya: "Tokoyami, who do you think will win this match?"

Tokoyami: "It depends on whether Midoriya manages to get close to Todoroki or not."

Kyoka: "Besides, if Todoroki uses his ice, Midoriya will have to have something to fight. Don't you agree?"

Ochako: "Yes. I wonder what Dekiru will do against that ice...?"

Sero: "Look guys, I'm not one to bet. But if Midoriya is quick and smart, I bet he'll win!"

Kirishima: "I also bet on Midobro!"

Kaminari: "Look, excuse my sincerity, but I think Todoroki will win."

Toru: "I bet Midori will win!"

Bakugou: "Since it's like that, I bet that shit Deku is going to lose." - He said while looking at the arena.

Meanwhile with the Turtles.

Michelangelo: "It's now, folks." - He said while shaking with excitement and nervousness too. - "Come here, am I the only one feeling this nervous?!"

Donatello: "You're not the only one, Mikey. I'm also nervous and even worried about the outcome of this fight."

Raphael: "I have a mixture of feelings. Excitement, nervousness and concern, all mixed up. I honestly... I don't know if Izuku will be able to win."

Leonardo: "..." - Leonardo didn't say anything, he just watched the fight intently. He was also worried about what would happen in this fight.

I can feel the anticipation coming from the stadium for this fight! The first match of the semifinals is about to begin! With that, let's welcome our fighters!

[Insert Soundtrack: Rango Returns - Hans Zimmer]

On the one hand, he's the guy who scored quick, crushing victories in his fights! Will this be repeated here? From the Hero Course, Shoto Todoroki!

The bicolored boy climbed the arena steps with a serious face, ignoring the audience.

And on the other side, we have this guy who never ceases to amaze us! Just remembering that thing with the white eyes gives me goosebumps. Also from the hero course, Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku climbed the steps with a straight face, facing his opponent at the other end of the arena with the wind blowing his hair.

Shoto: "So you came."