Chapter 15: Focus, Izuku...

Izuku was standing in front of Todoroki, who had a creepy expression on his face.

Izuku: "So... what do you want to talk about?" - Izuku was a little nervous and uncomfortable about what the bicolor boy wanted to talk about

But Todoroki just stood there and didn't say anything, just looked at Izuku.

Izuku: "Look, you better say it soon. We should hurry up and eat something, before the cafeteria line gets too long." - Izuku tried to improve the mood and leave soon

But again, Todoroki didn't say anything, which made the boy gulp in anticipation.

Izuku: 'My Godness. Your Intimidation is very different from Bakugou and even Raph when he looks at Mikey. It's like Todoroki is looking into my soul.'

Shoto: "I was impressed." - Izuku was caught off guard by what the boy said - "And that made me break a promise I made to myself a long time ago."

Izuku: 'Is he talking about his fire? That would have given him a clear advantage in battle. But what stopped you from using it?'

Shoto: "Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka and those two girls who were on your team... they didn't feel it, but you did. At that moment, I could feel your power and it reminds me a little of All Might's power, and I saw up close how the two of you punched that creature that was at USJ. You combined your forces and that thing went flying." - What Todoroki said made Izuku a little nervous.

Izuku: "B-but what are you trying to tell me with that?"

Shoto: "What I'm saying is that you look like All Might, at least I felt something similar."

What Todoroki said made Izuku's eyes widen.

Shoto: "Midoriya, tell me..."

Izuku was getting ready for something he was going to say.

Shoto: "Are you some secret son of All Might, like a secret love child or something like that?"

So... it wasn't the kind of question Izuku expected...

Izuku: 'I'm... what?!'

What they didn't know was that the Turtles were listening to everything, and when they heard this question from Todoroki, Michelangelo was holding back his laughter with both hands, Raphael hit his head at the wall, Donatello was in disbelief and Leonardo was left with one hand on his face while shaking his head from side to side.

Izuku couldn't believe what he heard, until he remembered what Todoroki said before the sports festival started.

(Flashback)

Shoto: "I must admit that you are strong and even skilled. In fact, you may be the strongest student in our class and that caught All Might's attention."

(End of Flashback)

Izuku: 'Okay... I understand him, but even so... how can he draw such a conclusion?!'

Shoto: "So are you or not?"

Izuku: "But of course not. All Might is not my father. I once had a father, his name was Hisashi Midoriya and he was a great man. My father was a great man and my hero, but ... unfortunately, he is no longer with us." - Izuku said that with a slightly sad look while looking at the sky before looking at Todoroki. - "But seriously, Todoroki. My Quirk is different from All Might, and that time at USJ; I just wanted to help him and I also wanted to save us all. And that punch that All Might and I threw in that creature, it was because I wanted to join our forces to defeat that villain." - Izuku tried to change the subject. He doesn't want Todoroki to know about the connection he has with All Might.