Chapter 47: The Grief of a son./ Izuku Hamato Vs Saki Oroku.

[Insert Music: Battle Cry - Imagine Dragons]

April: "This is April O'Neil from Channel 6 speaking, and right now we're on the air watching what appears to be... a massacre." - she said in a serious and sad tone while looking at the camera that was being held by a woman. - "Down in the Kamino Ward, the heroes along with... other turtle-looking heroes are fighting some villains, who were attacking another group of villains."

As she spoke, we see here that the turtles were still fighting their enemies, however..., we see that the Hamato Brothers were furious as they attacked, however that was not stopping their enemies. While Leonardo was dealing against Tigerclaw, Raphael against Rocksteady, Donatello against Bebop, and Michelangelo against Rahzar; we see that Splinter was still fighting Shredder, who was calm... unlike Splinter who was furious.

Shredder: "How does it feel to fail to protect Hisashi's only son, Yoshi? Does it hurt as much as Tang-Shen's death?" - he asked while holding Splinter's sword with its two blades, and those words only enraged Splinter.

April: "The leader of the other group of villains is defeated thanks to All Might and the boy who helped him... however... the leader of the other group attacked the young hero out of cowardice... and I am sorry to say that .... looks like we lost a great hero candidate." - she said sadly as she looked at Izuku's body, which was being held by Toga, who didn't stop hugging even crying.

As for the reaction of the general public who were watching the news... their reaction was none other than sadness while feeling devastated. Kota, who was watching the news along with Mandalay and Pixie-Bob, was silent as tears kept falling from the little boy's eyes.

Kota: "No... please, not that again...!" - he said that when remembering the death of his parents, and now the same thing was repeating itself, only now with someone he considered his hero.

Shino: "Midoriya..." - she said while showing no reaction other than shock and sadness at what she was seeing. She heard what Izuku did for Kota and was thinking of thanking the boy later, but now...

At Izuku's house, Inko was crying with neither pain nor tears as she was on her knees in front of the television. She wanted to believe that she was in a nightmare and that she should wake up now, but she knew this was reality. As for Karai, she was at Inko's side as she hugged her. Kunoichi wanted to find words of comfort, but in a situation like that? There was no way.

The U.A teachers, including Nezu, they were angry and with a huge conscience for not being able to stop Izuku from being taken... and now for not being able to make something like that happen. Aizawa, who was seeing everything in his house, he was feeling worse. He was facing Saki Oroku and he knew what he wanted with Izuku, but even so... he failed and the result was showing.

Shota: "Forgive me, Midoriya... forgive me..." - he said while he had one of his hands on his face since his other arm was broken because of the Shredder who broke it in the fight at the camp.

As for the girls... well, I think we already know how their reaction was, including 1-B and Mei Hatsume. At Ochako's house, she was crying while her parents watched the scene with their mouths open. The girl wasn't just crying over Izuku's "death", but for failing to protect him and feeling weak. Since that night at camp, the girl has not stopped blaming herself for letting the boy she loves be taken. She couldn't even sleep because of it. And that scene... it left both her and the other girls devastated.