Chapter 8: USJ Part One: Invasion and Worry.

At the portal, a voice comes out of him.

???: "The only heroes I'm seeing here are Thirteen and Eraserhead. I'm baffled. According to the schedule we got from UA, All Might should be here too." - the voice said as the portal gained eyes. This is Kurogiri, a villain whose entire body is made of a dark purple mist, except for his eyes, which are bright yellow.

 This is Kurogiri, a villain whose entire body is made of a dark purple mist, except for his eyes, which are bright yellow

Shota: "So these scoundrels used the press as a cover to sneak into the school."

The villains were heading towards the stairs that the group of heroes was up, while the ninjas stayed behind.
The 1-A students were surprised by what they heard. It was the villains all along that caused the panic that many were in.

Shigaraki: "Where is he? I went to so much trouble to bring so many friends of mine and some of my boss's friend. Wow, they were looking forward to meeting him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he he's not here. Maybe if we kill some of these kids, he'll come here to play with us."

Aizawa's scarf rose with his hair, he was getting ready to fight

Izuku: 'What are the Foot Clan ninjas doing here...? Wait! You mean, that they were planning all this all that time? So these guys... are they the League of Villains?' - Izuku was scared and even worried about everyone's safety.

Kirishima: "Villains? But that's impossible. There's no way they can get into the school!"

Tokoyami: "I believe this attack was carefully planned by someone with some sort of goal in mind."

Momo: "Thirteen, what about the intrusion sensors?" - Momo's question made everyone look around to see that no alarms went off.

Thirteen: "We do, but..." - Thirteen stopped talking because she was also questioning why the alarms weren't going off

Shoto: "Is the entire school under attack? Or is this place their only target? Anyway, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered. Then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's blocking their presence here. They carefully chose this secluded facility as an entry point at the time the class was being taught. It would be silly to break in here, but they thought of it. Whatever the plan, they must have a goal in mind. But what is it?" - The class shuddered at the idea that the villains had a goal in mind