Chapter 46: Battle on Kamino!

[A few minutes before]

Focusing a little on the rescue group formed by Iida, Kirishima, Momo, Shoto and Tokoyami, they were walking through the streets of the big city of Kamino to find the location of the hideout where possibly Izuku and Bakugou may be being held. And of course, they had to go undercover going there, Momo's idea.

After walking for a while, they finally arrived at the location indicated by the tracker; which was in an old warehouse that appeared to be abandoned. Upon seeing the location, the small rescue group decided to turn into a small alley to approach the warehouse and get a good look at it. The problem was that...

Momo: "This place is tight... I feel like I'm going to be stuck here..." - she said because she was having trouble getting through this alley. And the reason? Well, you Momo fans know why.

Tokoyami: "We can't act without knowing if it's safe. Besides, we're here so no one can see us."

Shoto: "Guys, look! There's a window over there." - he whispered to the group as he pointed to a small window that was above them.

Tenya: "But it seems to be quite dark. How are we going to be able to see what's in there?"

Momo: "I can create a night vision goggle."

Kirishima: "No need, I have one here with me that we can use." - he said as he grabbed a night vision goggle from one of his pockets.

Tokoyami: "Where did you get those goggle?"

Kirishima: "I bought it on the way over here. I thought we were going to need it for this kind of thing."

Shoto: "Okay. Tokoyami and Kirishima will look inside while Iida and I lift you up with our shoulders."

Done and done, while Iida lifted the Kirishima, Shoto helped Tokoyami to see what was inside. They had a little trouble due to the narrow alley, but that didn't stop them from doing what they wanted to do. And when they were facing the window, Kirishima used the night vision goggles to see what was inside.

Tenya: "What are you seeing there, Kirishima?"

Kirishima: "Nothing too special. Just a dirty, dark place and..." - Kirishima stopped talking when he saw something that made his eyes widen, which almost made him fall off Iida's shoulders.

Tokoyami: "What happened?"

Shoto: "What is it? What did you see in there?"

Kirishima: "On the left side, Tokoyami...! Look in the left side part...!" - he said while shaking and handed the night vision goggles to Tokoyami, who became curious and confused.

Tokoyami: "Dark Shadow, make sure it stays calm in there, okay?"

Dark Shadow: "I'm calm, relax."

Upon hearing that Dark Shadow was normal, Tokoyami finally used the night vision goggles to see what Kirishima saw. And when he finally saw it, Tokoyami understood why Kirishima had reacted that way.

[Insert Soundtrack: Predicament - Naruto Soundtrack]

Tokoyami: "It can't be...! This is horrible...!"

Tenya: "What are you seeing?"

Tokoyami: "More of those Nomus. There are many Nomus! Here seems to be a factory for them." - When saying that, the rescue group was in shock with what they had just heard. - "And what scares the most is that there are animals in here."