Chapter 30: Goongala! Final exams begin!

[New York city]

We are in the well-known city that never sleeps. The sun is sunny and peaceful, with people and local heroes doing their day to day things. Apparently, there wasn't anything interesting going on, right? Well, not exactly. At this point, we see a police cruiser parked on the side of an alley, and inside the vehicle, Casey Jones, who was not wearing his police uniform, was sitting there as he appeared to be waiting for something, and he seemed to be well attended and waiting calmly.

"Jones, are you on the wire?! Cliff wants to know where you are!" - A man's voice came from a police communicator radio, and it didn't take long for Casey to answer.

Casey: "Listen: tell him I'm a little busy; solving a little problem over here." - He said without taking his eyes from where he was watching.

"Can I at least know where you are?" - The question made Casey sigh as he didn't take his eyes off the place.

Casey: "I'm right here in Brooklyn, at the place called: It doesn't interest you, that's my problem. Thanks a lot and hang up!" - He said before turning off the radio. - "You better not be lying to me, my friend." - He said while looking at the back of the vehicle. - "Because you know what happens when people lie to Casey Jones."

"I swear, Mister Jones! I'm not-"

Casey: "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stopped there!" - Casey interrupted the man who was handcuffed in the back of the car. - "Mr. Jones is my ass, buddy! Here in these parts, who am I again?" - He asked as he placed his hand next to his own ear, wanting to hear very well what the man in handcuffs was going to say.

"O-O-Officer C-Casey Jones!" - He said fearfully.

Casey: "What you say?! Can you repeat it?!"

"Officer Casey Jones!"

Casey: "That's right, my partner! Officer Casey Jones! The man who walks these streets of New York, protecting the citizens and bringing order. Here, Casey Jones is the boss!"

"Yeah, Officer Jones! On toilet land, you're the thick cock!" - The man tried to praise Casey, intending to smooth things over for him. Problem is, he didn't think of a very nice compliment, and that made Casey look at him with a comical, disbelieving face. - "My compliment was awful, wasn't it?"

Casey: "Very awful!" - He said before turning around and seeing what he was waiting for. - "Well, well, well! It seems that my time to act has come." - He said as he took his hockey stick and put his mask on his head. - "Don't even think about leaving here, Let it Go!" - He said as he got out of the vehicle.

"First, I'm not going out, sir! And second, just because my name is Olaf doesn't mean I watch Frozen!"

Before you ask me, what's going on? What is Casey looking for? Well, thanks to his reliable source, Casey found out that there are people running a drug ring in Brooklyn. And since Casey is a cop because he is bored and in need of a job, Casey decided to act and put some order in the business! And at this moment, we see a group of 4 punk looking young men, who appeared to be in their 20s, carrying some bags, and they were walking unsuspectingly until they stopped when they saw Casey stop in front.

Casey: "Good afternoon, my New York friends!" - He said with a smile on his face as he put the hockey stick on his shoulder.

"Fuck, it's Casey!"

"What is he doing here?!" - Young people were whispering as they tried to get away.

Casey: "May I know what you have in those bags over there?" - He asked kindly.