Chapter 32: Learn to Respect.

As soon as the fifth fight was over, Ochako was standing in the hallway while thinking about what Aoyama had said, but she shook her head from side to side to take her mind off it. She managed to pass the exam, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to see the rest of the other fights, especially the last one. And at this point, Ochako had already arrived in the monitoring room.

Tenya: "Uraraka, you did very well! You managed to pass the exam."

Tsuyu: "Yes Ochako, you managed to find a way to win even if it was just barely."

Raphael: "You should be proud of that, girl. Because if Mikey was in the same situation you were in, things would be different." - He said while pointing to Michelangelo with a mocking smile.

Michelangelo: "Hahaha... you're so funny today, Raph, I've even forgotten how to laugh." - He said with a slightly angry face, but Raph didn't give a damn.

Ochako: "Well... I just thought fast, that's all." - She said with an awkward smile.

Izuku: "Still, you were amazing, Ochako! I'm glad you passed." - He said as he got close to the girl, who blushed.

Leonardo: "I just wanted to know one thing. What were you and Aoyama talking about that made you drop the banister like that?"

Leonardo's question made Ochako remember what Aoyama said.

Yuga: "Is it because you like him?"

That question from Aoyama still kept echoing in Ochako's head whenever she remembered. And remembering that, Ochako blushes.

Ochako: "N-N-nothing! Th-That was nothing! Nothing happened! Really!" - She said as she walked away and frantically waved her hands in panic.

Tenya: "Uraraka, are you okay? You're red."

Izuku: "What happened to Ochako?" - Izuku asked the Hamato brothers, what... well...

Leo/Raph/Donnie/Mikey: "Hmmmm... Suspicious..." - They said at the same time while looking at the girl's reaction as they had their hands on their chins. While Leonardo was comically serious, Raphael was squinting, Michelangelo was smirking, and Donatello was just curious.

Izuku: "What are you guys talking about?" - He asked with a question mark appearing in his head.

But while Momo and Tsuyu? So, upon hearing Izuku call Ochako by her first name, they were shocked and their mouths open.

Tsuyu: 'Did Midoriya just call Ochako by her first name?'

Momo: 'Since when did you two get so close? Am I... am I late?' - The two thought as they looked at Izuku and Ochako, who was hiding her face while Izuku kept asking if she was okay.

Recovery Girl: "Look, the next fight has already started."

The old lady's comment drew everyone's attention to the screen. The sixth fight would start.

Michelangelo: "Oh, and now who will fight?"

Momo: "The sixth fight will be Ashido and Kaminari against the Principal Nezu."

Raphael: "Wait a minute, is the rat god going to fight too?!" - He asked surprised. - "Oh Yeah, I want to see this one!"

Donatello: "Raph, since when do you call Mister Nezu the rat god?" - Donatello's question made Raphael sweat a little.

Raphael: "Since he made Master Splinter laugh..." - Raphael's answer made him and the Turtles remember how the two of them laughed at USJ, and the other times they talked. And remembering that, the turtles hugged their own arms as they got goosebumps.