Chapter 2: The teaching of the brothers

We're still at the turtles' hideout. Right now, our heroes are walking into what appears to be some kind of garage. Inside we see the big van of the ninja turtles, which from the outside looks like a strange and quite unusual van. That's because we have a lot in it.

[Insert soundtrack: Half Shell - Steve Jablonsky]

Donatello: "Izuku, you may not be the first human to enter this vehicle, but you are the first from Japan to enter it. Mikey, make a drum sound!"

Michelangelo: "Let the drums roar!" - He said to make a sound with his mouth. That's right, Mikey tried to imitate drums.

Raphael: "What are you guys doing? Donnie, get on with it. You don't have to keep killing the boy with curiosity." - He said with his arms crossed.

Leonardo: "Let them, Raph..." - He said while letting out a little laugh. He was finding it amusing.

Izuku was confused but also curious to know what was too much inside the vehicle for the Turtles, especially Donnie, to do this whole scene. Until the turtle had approached the vehicle, opened the door and allowed Izuku to enter.

Donatello: "Izuku..." - the said boy got into the vehicle and his eyes and mouth were wide open - "Meet the turtle van!" - He shouted with a proud smile.

Inside the big van there were gadgets, devices, a small notebook with an antenna, weapons that were planted in the vehicle; two were on both sides of the van and one was in the middle of the vehicle. All this left Izuku impressed as his eyes seemed to be stars.

Izuku: "This... is very awesome! You guys made this?!" - He said while smiling and looking around the vehicle.

Leonardo: "It was Donnie who did it, to tell you the truth. He's not just smarter in the computer and math part."

Donatello: "Thank you very much. You can sit here, Izuku."

Donnie offered the other bench for Izuku to sit on and he did so. On the front of the vehicle, you had many buttons, with many functions.

Donatello: "Very well, let's see..."

Donnie pressed a button that made a small holographic map on the screen appear on the vehicle's display, and that map was pointing to where that truck was. Izuku saw where the truck was and got worried.

Izuku: "Wait, I know this street. It's very busy, even at night."

Raphael: "So what?"

Izuku: "If you're going to take action, it's possible that one of you will be seen, even more so if you're getting out of the vehicle. The people can see you guys..."

Donatello: "Relax, Izuku. We already thought of that." - He said while pressing a button, which makes the front of the vehicle release some suitcases.

All the turtles take their suitcases, open them and inside are big black hoodies. They all wear them and put on the hood. Donatello looks at Izuku's face and sees he looks confused, and Donnie already knows why.

Donatello: "We only use this for this kind of situation. And since you're coming with us..." - Donnie grabs a hockey mask and hands it to Izuku - "Take it. Our friend from New York, Casey Jones, lent us one of your masks. This will help hide your face."